Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
charmedtomeetyou chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
awesome :D
quicksilver2402004 chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady Impala chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
I just read this now, and I am loving it. Please continue with it!
Kiwiprince chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
This is a great story and I would love to see more. Don't rush just because any reviewers tell you to though, take as much time as you need to ensure it is as good as this (just my advice)
Swasti chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
i hope claire doesnt think that he was lying to her!
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
yey Peter's ok!
Ivy3 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I hope you update soon.
Sylar chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Nice one
Little-Delia chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
It's funny. My story title is the same as your story title ( Survival of The Fittest) , so when I saw this I thought it was mine at first. I was like " What the heck? I haven't updated yet." I had a brief moment of stupidity ;-)

Anyways , this was a good story story so far. It seems like this could be the way things happen in the show. You had all the characters down perfectly , which is pretty for someone who just recently started watching the show again. I eagerly await more.

Little-Delia
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Cowgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Owah, I can't wait to see what happens next! I can't wait till Aril 23, can you? This story's really good. I'm all caught up in it now...
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
damn nathan
Mollie Grace chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
:3, I loved it! Continue! 10/10
tynestar chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Hey I know what you mean about missing almost all the season, I missed the first and it took me forever to get caught up. but this is good other than the fact that I can't really picture any of this really happening.