Reviews for Auribus teneo lupum
leahk80 chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
what a great story.
WickLobo chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
So so so good. Please finish. I'd love to know how things work out. What happens with lottie? Who was that on the phone with Josephine? What about Tony and Abby?

Lovely story! ~WF
Evilgoddss chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Whattaya mean 'to be continued'? Yikes! Now I'm left to my own imaginations devices, and where's the good in that. Since it's been ages since an update, I'm going to guess the story is abandoned. C'est dommage.
E chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Plz plz plz more
frostfalcon chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
I was here to read your Supernatural stories and got sucked into this one... I do hope that someday there is more, it's quite a good story line...
kimberly chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
oh please update! your story is so GOOD!
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
I want the team to learn about him but I just don't know if that would ruin the story...
Madances chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
I know that it has been a long time, but PLEASE finish it. Tracy
Drea Rosa chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
you have to finish this! pleeeaaaaasssseeeee!

this is one of the ONLY stories that i've reread more than once cause its soooo GOOD!

MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
I really love the story and this is the second time I've read it. I really do hope that you continue to write it and you're a really good writer. Hope you update soon, I'll be waiting. :) Keep up the good work. :D
Washington-Jones chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
I love this one ! Tony Werewolf.. so awesome !
murraysmom chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
love this story I hope you will write more? Thank you
SamanthaCarol chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
Hi, i love this story. You need to update it VERY SOON.
liferscove2118 chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
I love you and hate you for this chapter cause I keep hoping you'll come back to this story. I must have read it 6 or 7 times.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
This story is awesome. I was wondering if you had any plans to continue it?