Reviews for The Night Innocence Died
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I was this close th aching Seto but I knew there had to be more to it than that. Good Jon, I love it:)
desiivy1 chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Well, I wasn't going to review until I read all the chapters but I was in the middle of chapter 4 got the part about Seto's other name I giggled when I read Sagara. Thinking of course of Rurouni Kenshin's Sagara. And then I read on and it said Megumi Sagara. I snickered because I knew you had gotten the name from where I thought you did. I'd just like to mention I am a big Sano fan. OK so this really isn't much of a review. But I'll give one when I read the end of what you've written so far. (chapter 8 so far)
emochick131 chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
OMG love this story soo much! I can't wait to tell my friends about this story. Keep on writing!
ShioriRose chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
this was a good story. but i suggest that when you write a fanfic, dont post all the chapters at once. itll get you more reviews in the end. but really, this was a good fanfic. the outline was interesting, and the details were good.
Minave chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
Oh, wow, what a great story... I just love the way you write... I read all 8 chapters in a row, I simply couldn't stop reading.

This is my favourite pairing and you write it so well...
loverskeeper chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
I loved this story, i read all 8 chapters in about an hour and a half. I felt for poor Katsuya and what happen to him but was glad that Seto was there to nurse him back to help both physially and mentally and that Katsuya was able to aloow Seto's love help him and that they became lovers. Great fic