Reviews for The Onikami Files
Sippio chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Another great story to see updated.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Writing a letter home is the hardest thing to do.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to see the chaos arrive at Phoenix mountain. If Herb ends up in a fight with Ranma and Saffron I would be greatly interested, those three are real power houses.
firelordeg chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Wow this story is fantastic I can't wait tell you get further in to the story. Thank you for sharing. Please update again a.s.a.l.a.
Sdarian chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
I was kind of hoping to see if the 'beasts' would bond to Ranma. Ah well, maybe next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Progos chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
You, Sir, Madam, or Respected Other, are truly brilliant.
Drashin chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
like it
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like Ranma is growing up.
borg rabbit chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
You wrote-Rouou blinked at the pain, before his eyes opened wide. “DAMN IT SAFFRON!”

Haww haww hee hee! Should they check the guard for trinocular vision? Be funny if the amazons, musk and Phoenix all became low level triclopses. And all mimsey were the borogroves and the momraths outgrabe.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
LOL!
Hiryo chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
May I expect this wonderful story as well where Akane

wont end up with Ranma so I can add this great fanfic

to my c2?

Please update any of your stories soon. ;)
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
snicker
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Heh, nice way for things to go so far, and now, will be fun to see what all this will mean for both Ranma and Rouou now, and how the two of them will continue training.
Lerris chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
This is quite good. I haven't seen all of 3x3 eyes so I don't know how much your using of their plot, but altogether it looks like the beginning of a well developed story.
ocramed chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
I'm not familiar with this situation, but the story is well done. Is there a canon-source that you can direct me to?

-D.