Reviews for The Onikami Files
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
LOL! This is good! I liked "3x3 Eyes" and this is a rather unique crossover. I am wondering how the Nerima Wrecking Crew will handle the NEW Ranma? It was interesting how you used Saffron for this story. It shows him in a very different and favorable light. In a way it redeems his character after what he was in the manga. Anyway, please update soon.
phoenix.ru chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
_ and once again, thank you for a wonderful update _ your stories are marvellous. The update rate is rathe slow though /sigh/. But then the quality is everything )
Trugeta chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Damn great work, as always. Looking forward to more.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Excellent like always.
armanstay chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
That's just hilarious. Even without the curses, Ranma's still a chaos magnet.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
I can't believe I'd almost forgotten about this story. It's a riot. XD
Bobboky chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
cool
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Bwahahahahahaha, trust Ranma's inherit chaos to cause others to become Sanjiyan Unkara! That's pure Ranma gold!
Anon42 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Hey, this is pretty good. There ain't to many Ranma/3x3 Eyes crossovers out there, and most of the one's I've seen, Ranma is always a Wu. And that gets boring after a while.

I hope to see more of this. This fic has definiatly caught my attention. I just hope it isn't gonna be a Ranma/Akane pairing.

Keep up the good work!
FalseExact chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
like the story, interested in seeing who becomes is Wu
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
It's taken me a while to understand but I think I'm getting this. I hope you'll keep this going. You have another great fanfic here.
Upgrade chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Ranma's being forced to grow up. Sad, in a way, but necessary.

Yeah, Ranma doesn't have any good options for a Wu.

Excellent work, as always.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
good
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Looks like Kiima and Saffron might be a couple soon! I can just see Ranma banging his head against the wall if he gets one of his finances as his Wu, but on the other hand the ability to beat them up and have them recover so quickly would probably mean he'd whip them into shape in no time flat.
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 6/23/2007