Reviews for The Onikami Files
Dapster chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Hm, definately interesting.

I have no knowledge of 3x3 eyes though, might have to read up on it...
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Ooh! Looks like you're writing the first decent Ranma-3x3eyes crossover I've ever found. I love it already and, unlike the others I've seen, I can't find anything wrong with it.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
3x3 Eyes is one of my very favorite series ever. I love your explanation as to why Ranma is so strong. Please Update Soon!
Hunter 1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I'm not sure weather to say 'I like where this is going' or 'I don't like where this is going': I might just have to read the next few chapters to find out how to answer that...

But I would like the full list of curses Ranma's got, as well as a way to deal with the curse...
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Interesting start. There aren't too many Ranma/3x3 Eyes crossovers. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Best,

JohnnyG
sadfru chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
interesting and curious about how it will fit in with continuity of Ranma 1/2 :)
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Nice start.
hmr chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Awesome, a possible immortality fic- a possibility for a multicross. More! Keep writing and update soon!
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
ranma as a sanjiyay! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO COOL! .
Ph34r Productions chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Hm... Interesting. I'd like to see where this is heading. Write more please!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
cool
Mackon chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This looks like it going to be very intresting. I like the way your Ranma is ignorant and rash without being to stupid to pound sand. Hope you don't keep Happy brother around to long its good to have a wise old master to get things going but I don't think it would help the story if Ranma had someone to really help him. Unless its really Happy in disguise trying to get Ranma's 3*3 power to surfice so he can still it a get a quock grope in at the same time. Please update as soon as possible looking forward to more chapters.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7