Reviews for Shattered
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
aww! poor kag I always wondered how does she could keep up with all of that in the anime, great fic!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
hi. ok, major sad! poor kagome, she's gonna get expelled, people think she's a whore, jii-chan is gonna die, her mom's scared, and souta hates her. i woulda had my breakdown way before her if that happened to me. but if you don't mind me saying, i don't think souta has the ability to hate anyone, especially kagome. that was the one thing i didn't like, but it fit with the story! i really like all your works, they're amazing! well, keep writing -
Neisha chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This was amazing. No one thinks of the things that normally would happen, everything you'd miss out on, the people who love you beginning to feel left out and forgotten. Great rendition of what real life would bring, and the emotional breakdown that might come soon after.

Loved it.

Althea M chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I read this and I could feel my chest getting tight. A well written oneshot. However, you did leave some interesting 'strings' should you decide to do subsequent related stories; her school performance; the snotty girl; the principle; her grandfather; etc. No wonder she cracked! : - )

Enjoyed the story.

Thank you.

Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow, I can sympathize. I go into emotional breakdown about once a month - usually over little things - and my family is convinced the whole time that I'm being a big baby...but I can't control it. Thus, speaking from personal experience, I think that you pictured Kagome's breakdown very well. As for the ending, I don't know how quickly people calm down if they're actually being comforted, but it didn't sound rushed. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Strgrl4eva chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
At the beginning I think you went into to much detail with everything and there were some grammer mistakes but after that it was WONDERFUL! I absolutly positively loved it! i wanted to jump into the story and punch the principal not to mention that girl! seriously. that was great!
funcrazgirl8 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
omg i luved this fanfic! man your right kagome is lucky she has Inu-kun to hold her!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is very realistic, I think, and ver well written. I have had a few break downs before, although I have never screamed at anyone, I just get a whole wack of thing I don't care about and break them... Yeah, probably doesn't work as well, but it helps. And it does seem like people at school may think that way.

Anyways, good job!

kagomesbutterflyfeeling chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow, such a powerful story. So much meaning and I'm glad you wrote it, it delivers the message, the one you wanted, for us to know that we're not alone, we're not the only ones.

Now, I hope I'm not one of those people who relates EVERYTHING to themselves, but I just want to say that I understand the feeling of an emotional breakdown, I've had several, there's also a possibility that I suffer or will suffer from depression. I remember one really dark time a few years ago, just after I had fully recovered from breaking my leg, my parents were fighting a lot and then letting it out by telling me individually, they didn't know the other did it, or how much it hurt to know my parents weren't happy with each other, I sort of took the blame, then later me and my mother found out that my dad had been messaging my MOTHER'S friends, not normal messages, no, suicidal ones, that really got me upset, I felt so angry with my dad for letting himself go into such a condition (I didn't mean it, but at the time that's how I felt) the people at my dad's work tht had bullied him and ruined our lives for more than two years and mostly myself, it seems natural to blame yourself. So many more things went wrong and I couldn't stand it, my breakdowns are pretty secret, I don't think any one, besides you now, knows that I do, every once in a while, have a breakdown. Uh...enough 'bout me.

You expressed Kagome's feelings spectacularly. You've written this so well and for all the right reasons. And the ending was great, thank the heavens for Inuyasha, don't we all wish we had someone like him! Good work!

Thank you for writing this!

Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
well done
000000000000000000000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That was really well written. I mean really well written. Good job.
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This was really wonderfully written, I too go through this kind of thing. If ever there was someone ripe for a emotional breakdown it is Kagome-chan!
Spindelhona chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I'm easily stressed and worried, and since I lead a life controlled by giri, casually translated as duty, I'be had my share of meltdowns just like this one described here. Inuyasha however didn't really do anything particular 'cept the one thing that's worth the most: he was there. I'm glad you let Kagome have his support, because it sucks as hell to have a meltdown and then need to scrape oneself up and just carry on. I wonder if Inuyasha could have something similar...? Are you up to the challenge?
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Yeah, it would be good to have a guy like that in your life.
whitehitsugaya chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
ugg i hate stress like that too. i remember coming home one day and just cussing out my mom and then yelling at my sister finally i think it was around 9 pm or something i just left all together. i ran away and it was awhile before i came back again. anyway though ya this was great u described her feelings perfectly and all that stuff. good job