Reviews for Overlord
musketau chapter 12 . 4/3
Okay, it's been 7 years since you updated but still, damn that's good. No deep thoughts, but enough plot that it's not just random crack.
Never played Disgaea, but this has raised an interest in it. Naruto is badass, and his plan when he leaves is great. Not to mention, this is the first time i've seen this premise, of the civilians held back just by the Shinobi.
Kakashi should already be with T&I, but his reasoning, distasteful as it is, is understandable. More what Danzo would do but eh.
I know you're unlikely still working on it, so i shall simply immerse myself in what we have.
koper chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Well, You know manga eden once doesnt mention anything about civilians. Not to mention that civic council was created by fanfic authors...
LN Reader chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Nice, Keep up the good work!
ThatGuy115 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
I retract my previous review as you explained what happened nicely though the explanation happened after the fact as while it was happening it made Naruto seem unnecessarily weak . Though I do hope Naruto gets stronger so Itachi (and the rest of Akatsuki) don't seem that powerful.
ThatGuy115 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Parts of the chapter are really stupid. You have Naruto who at the beginning of the story gets the Kyuubi ripped outta him and suffers through pain so excruciating he blacks out then basically gets killed in the swords item world yet Itachi's Tsukiyomi hurts him so much. Also you have Naruto seem so powerful (which was great) in previous chapters yet loses to Itachi in like 30 seconds (which is retarded) I could understand canon-Naruto getting his ass handed to him but the last 11 chapters you've had Naruto kicking just about everybody's ass including Orochimaru yet he loses immediately to Itachi.
Skieth The Terror Of Death chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
I very much enjoyed you're story and are anticipating the next chapter.
A W chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
NOOOOO! Fuck Jiraiya! Take all that time being taught by the overlord. Why do people actually plan for Naruto to be trained by FUCKING Jiraiya?
KrisB-71854 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
This is one of those that I love re-reading and hope that the author adds another chapter or two. Hint, Hint.

There are a few things that I noticed about Naruto's training and his actual seemingly lazy attitude about it. He actually has 4 ninjas. His minion girl. A Kage level, an elite jounin level, and a chunin level ninja. O.k. So The Overlord spends alot of time training him on the demon crap. That is no excuse for him to be lazy and not learn every damn thing that each of those ninja could teach him!

He has access to the item world so should take an extreme training trip and learn every ninja skill that they have to teach.

He even has Hinata as a minion that should be able to teach him everything that she had learned. I actually wonder whose minion Hanabi turned out to be. O.k. So he is abit demonish. He should still be wanting to also be a bad ass ninja as well as overlord.

The big idea that I've liked is the idea of leveling random crap and ninja scrolls. We need to see them experiment with that at a minimum. I'm actually more curious if he'd ever experiment on leveling things other than food or weapons. What about pants, his bedsheets, or his headband. You've not talked about specialists and moving them around either, yet. Though to be fair the way you started said that for every enemy inside that gets defeated that the item improves. If that was true, why didn't you keep that format and actually defeat all the ceatures inside that Icha Icha? You only had them defeat the later ones and the boss...

On Naruto's harem, I actually wanted to see the shot of the overlord seeing the Gaara wanting to be Narutos minion and him removing the one tail from her and her getting a basic demon upgrade package from it. I'd actually love to see that all the demon crew already know that Gaara was a female while the humans were sort of surprised.

I want to see the scene where Hinata gives Gaara a beat down, but than agrees to share Naruto-kun as she is a kinky girl that actually likes the idea of being alpha to Naruto's Harem. Actually you could so go places with that with Hinata finding out about Naruto's dad by accident and secretly arranging Naruot's harem. The running gag is that the only person that it is a secret from is Naruto and it has everyone else's seal of approval.

I want to see Sasuke become Naruto's rival and get apprenticed by some one like the Dark Adonis, or Axel. It would be funny if Naruto's crew actually took pity on him after his apprenticeship. Of course it would be even funnier if Naruto and Sasuke actually developed demon lord or overlord level fangirls.
son of a peach chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Reading this awesomeness convinced me to go out and buy Disgaea (I know, "why didn't you already have it, philistine?!" To be fair, it was already on my list to get, this story just bumped it to the top)
Thanks, for writing, and for sharing your love for what looks like an awesome and funny game.
SoaP
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Cool story so far... what happens when Naruto uses Item World to improve a ninja technique scroll? I mean, if I were him, I'd try it at least once. Does it merely improve the quality of the paper, ink, and handwriting, or does the text change, too?

After all, if Icha Icha was improved to the point of knocking Kakashi out cold, due to blood loss from the nose, I'd expect ninjitsu scrolls to become more accurate and detailed, too. Plus, Naruto wouldn't necessarily be limited to pre-made scrolls, either. He could write down his knowledge of tree climbing, or better yet, how to perform his Ninja Centerfold Technique, and then use Item World to create an improved version.

On the other hand, the Item World for any ninja scroll would likely be filled with ninjas, many of whom might be pretty damn badass. Or ninja demons, like Naruto is becoming, who fight with both ninja techniques and demon techniques.

On the other other hand, if Item Worlds of scrolls are, without exception, too difficult for Naruto to defeat, I'd expect Laharl to help him through one, just once, simply out of curiosity, to see how the scroll improved.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I would like to read more.
Crow667 chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
good work update some of your stories please
Crow667 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
huh are you gonna update soon please?, on another note are you gonna bring adell daughter in the cast as a harem option from naruto or otherwise one of his companions cause adell is one of my fac characters and seeing her daughter(homever oc) is awesome!
Veldrisk chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Excellent story. Loved the conversation between Temari and Gaara and look forward to seeing Temari's reaction when she finds out that Gaara is a girl. I also look forward to seeing how you handle things between Naruto, Hinata, and Gaara.
Rain Shigu chapter 12 . 5/27/2012