Reviews for Overlord
Priest chapter 12 . 8/20/2020
This was a really good story so far and I would really love to see you continue it someday.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 11 . 6/6/2020
And Naruto ignores what he agreed to Laharl about needing allies or minions to fight with like an idiot towards people he just acknowledged he couldnt face alone.

Followed by a needless disgusting gangrape genjutsu that makes it far far less surprising that the next chapter is the last before being abandoned. Assuming when I click next it's not just a comment page instead.

I'm wondering what happened to the pervert Hinata he mentioned wanting to make that all but disappeared for a bit only to come back a bloodthirsty murder hobo? like Naruto became.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 10 . 6/6/2020
While I actually have no issue with Villain Naruto type stories as I've read a couple that were done fairly well... to the point they were dropped as all others.

This one is.. hes murder happy. Doesnt really give a shit about anyone or about anyone giving a shit about him. Hes a blatant idiot ignoring and unwilling to hear about useful things. Supposedly being taught by Laharl who hes ignoring and Minato who is around wishing to help him but also being ignored for some reason. He just wants flashy and powerful shit to kill with.

While some interactions and jokes are good the further the story the more unpleasant and uninteresting Naruto is becoming.

Probably will change with him going torwards leading now bit with the story long since dropped I'm doubting itll get to that point by the last written chapter.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 9 . 6/6/2020
Definitely noticed the severe lack of highly useful clones.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 8 . 6/6/2020
Well Naruto is being an asshole to even his allies when they show care for him now? I get to a degree wanting to handle things himself but he doesnt want people to care about him now?

Cool chapter though.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 6 . 6/6/2020
I'm annoyed they had Anko unable to realize something so obvious in canon.

What happened to his dragon ring? He shouldnt of had issue with that Mega Fire.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 4 . 6/6/2020
"Just" a minion. Blasphemy!
Re Lovely Lover chapter 3 . 6/6/2020
No Haku. : (
Re Lovely Lover chapter 2 . 6/6/2020
First for them to sense the "Demon" Kyuubis power but not Laharls because hes a demon doesnt make sense.

Second that tragic story was needless and distasteful. Why would a relatively isane but apathetic personality suddenly start showing up with or without access to her new happy memories and suddenly become a psychotic killer she never was before?

The rest is fricken amusing though.
Ash0011 chapter 12 . 10/24/2018
awww the story looks dead, it was really good though
OmegaUltima chapter 12 . 7/15/2018
Too many dead fics... :( I need more...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
The story is dumb... is start dark and goes to cheap comedy...
musketau chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
Okay, it's been 7 years since you updated but still, damn that's good. No deep thoughts, but enough plot that it's not just random crack.
Never played Disgaea, but this has raised an interest in it. Naruto is badass, and his plan when he leaves is great. Not to mention, this is the first time i've seen this premise, of the civilians held back just by the Shinobi.
Kakashi should already be with T&I, but his reasoning, distasteful as it is, is understandable. More what Danzo would do but eh.
I know you're unlikely still working on it, so i shall simply immerse myself in what we have.
koper chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Well, You know manga eden once doesnt mention anything about civilians. Not to mention that civic council was created by fanfic authors...
The Reader Of Fanfics chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Nice, Keep up the good work!