Reviews for Overlord
Doghead Thirteen chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
Interesting, and a fun read.
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
damn straight this chap was as exciting is bolts win the olympics, edge of my seat awesome! kankuro is so funny " but this guy... he's kinda dead" lol
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
pervy kickass hinata, A FEMALE gaara both crushing on the best characterised naruto ever in a fanfic! im in love with u!
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
ahh loved this chap. poor naruto
Trife chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
Great story, If I am not mistaken kyuubi went to the local makai so how is this going to effect things when naruto goes there to consolidate himself as that makai's overlord?

Looking foward to your next update!

Trife
Kammari chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
a most excellent chapter keep up the excellent work.
Xelab chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
LOL! loved the Silence of the Lambs genjutsu!
Peter Kim chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
I would like to see Kabuto slowly go over to Naruto's side. I would like to see reaction to Naruto's plan that did more damage then what Orochimaru has done and I would enjoy Orochimaru bitching about it that someone did a better job of damaging Konoha then him without using huge resouces to waste. I enjoy Hineta's kicking his father in a private part.
hentai18ancilla chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
I an't wait until Naruto gives Gaara some lovin'.Since you were talking about submissives and dominates is gaara a boy or a girl? Cause earlier I thought you said Gaara was a girl and now I think you meant a boy. Usually I don't like ukes but if gaara is in fact I'm looking forward to it. I always prefer Gaara s the seme but in this story it seems right for him/her to sub.

-Dani.
Odin's Scribe chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Very nice chapter. I especially liked Zabuza's reaction to Naruto losing his sword. It makes me eager to see what his new one is like.
Peter Kim chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Since Naruto can create new bodies,Naruto can tell Orochimaru though a messgenger like one of the Sound Five that he is busy making a new body for Kimimaro since Naruto needs a human front like Orochimaru and Oto to keep the others from knowing about other plans of Naruto and Naruto can use the bait of creating new bodies for Orochimaru to keep Orochimaru in line until Naruto have no use for Orochimaru. I'm sure Orochimaru can wait for three years since he needs to change body for every three years and the excuse of making a new body will take time for keep Orochimaru from bothering Naruto and will allow Naruto do wherever schemes he have right now.
T3Ko chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Nice chapter. Mihoshis and Geckos little funding was just great. And is Iruka going to be eventuly Narutos minion like Flonne is to Laharl.
Dumbledork chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Absolutely brilliant.
Gogolu chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Rather slow chapter, interesting nonetheless.
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
-"Kakashi? Shut up. Every time you open your mouth,

-my desire to murder you grows."

LOL!

-"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the

-hose again!" Came a malevolent hiss from above. Kakashi

-whimpered, beginning to wonder if, maybe, life as the

-'demonstration dummy' could possibly be worse than this.

Hehehe. I love that genjutsu, but it's much funnier when

you have Hinata using it on Sakura.

-Kankurou calmly stood up, walked calmly to the nearest wall,

-and slammed his head repeatedly into it until he fell backwards,

-twitching slightly, and with blood trickling from his forehead.

-One way or another, he'd decided, he would be having no part of

-this discussion.

Smart man!

-"That is why I'm sending you as my ambassador to the demon Overlord, Laharl."

-Iruka nodded. That, too, made perfect... wait...

-"Wait, what?"

LOL! And here I thought he was going to end up a prinnie. I wonder how he'll

react to meeting Flonne.

-"Wow." She mumbled to herself. "An' here I thought that it would be

-Kankurou, if eith'r of 'em were... like that. He's been stealin' my makup

-f'r years, li'l ashole."

I completely forgot that she didn't know 'he' was her sister! LOL!

-"Itachi! The kinslayer..." Tsume's fists tightened and her knuckles

-went white. "Years ago, he was skilled enough that, for his own twisted

-amusement, he murdered his own pack all in the span of a single night.

-Sasuke was the only one spared. If Itachi was here..."

Excellent work. You pegged the canine mindset.

Great chapter. I laughed like crazy.
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »