Reviews for Overlord
Josher chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Wonderfully hilarious. Too bad you stopped. Got a couple suggestions, what happens when other stuff is improved, like Kakashi's mask or training scrolls, or Naruto's stuff, like the toad purse, goggles, forehead protector, sleeping hat...

Also Minato should take on Kakashi and Jiraiya.
NewMystery356 chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
Great story overall. Wish there were more chapters to read though.

No offense intended.
SuperiorShortness chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
Eh, this story seems to have taken an absolutely random turn.
SuperiorShortness chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
The whole Naruto speech seemed very OC for his character as you portray him...
colin chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Reading about the Item World I had a thought what would it be like if Excalibur or Ea from Fate Stay Night were 'perfected' and then used. That would be awesome, to have a perfected Noble Phantasm.
JuryBlazeBlade chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
this is a great tale that you have here. it certanly is interesting to see how different things would be with some outside interference. I am curious as to how you intend to resolve the potential love triangle you have with hinata, naruto and Gaara, Harem? the sadistic choice? death? some as of yet mentioned third party? keep up the good work. I cant wait to see how this continues.
Death Song chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
Dude I just went through this story and loved it. PLEASE continue it!
suikofan chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
I realy love this story and want to know if you plan to continue? By the way I thought Naruto was going to be a fist fighter whats with all the swords
keichan2 chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
Dear God! I LOVE this story!

I don't know Disgaea, so I'm unsure if it is canon, or just from your fertile mind, but I loved the idea of training in a gum, just so said gum would then be perfect. Pushing the idea, wouldn't it be worthy (monetarily) for them to create some weapons and sell them? They don't even need to be good at it, just go inside and nearly perfect it (never good to make perfect weapons that could be used against you...)! Using the gum idea, they could do the same for food and become a first class restaurant!

And... I wonder if anyone ever thought about it, but couldn't they enter their OWN body, to fight the imperfections and make it perfect? (of course, the monsters inside would be awfully strong...)

Anyway, I like the idea, the humor, even the way you told the story!

I so hope you will continue this!

Please!
Reaper7 chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
Not sure if you'll ever update, but the story will be on alert nonetheless.

Also, the drunk Temari scene made me laugh like an idiot.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
This is really good. I'd hate to see it die... But wow, 2 years, it has been. o: I'm not saying to update soon or anything, as you have a life and all, and it's your story- not ours- but was this discontenued or something?
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
LOVE the story, and I hope you update it soon! W
L Lawliet chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Finish this story.
hunternin64 chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
if you are still writting this story then may i suggest that you have Naruto and Saskue team up later on as a false treaty
Itachi fan chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Itachi-bishie wouldn't do that...kidding i hate Itachi the way he is right now i prefer my Itachi's evil and i am not an Itachi fan i am a troll
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »