Reviews for Say Anything
ToxicChem chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! :3
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I was thinking...If I was Demyx in this, and I lost my voice...well...sure it would suck, but I'd be so grateful I also have music I could turn to. I enjoy singing, but...there are more ways to sing than one, you don't need a voice to sing. Well...I really enjoyed this. 3
Kuro-kun chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I absolutely love it! Dispite the mistakes :) Don't worry about them, the point is that everyone understands the story :)
It's really so cute how in the end zexion is reading Dem's eyes and they kiss 3 3
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
A really wonderful story. I love Greek Mythology so I like how you mentioned Echo and Teiresias.

Despite the sadness there were some pretty funny, well morbidly funny, moments like Cid secretly wanting to be an astronaut (so he can leave his family) and Xemnas throwing an angry tantum and spelling his name wrong. "people avoid him because he talks too much." haha.

And the last two lines were so sweet.
OurLordDisco chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was beautiful and adorable... :)
Winged Cherry chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I can't help but feel that you really caught the essence of both Zexion's personality and Demyx' frustration.

There has been a period in which I wasn't able to walk for two whole months. I remember becoming incredibly frustrated with friends and family whenever they said they couldn't go somewhere 'because it was too far' or that they were tired from 'walking around all day'.

I like the analogy you used about the Trumpet of the Swan, and the depth you gave this story.

Just out of curiousity, what made you want to write this story?

Cherry
has left chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
this story was really sweet and literally made me cry when it was over. i'm happy they got together but i didn't want it to end! i loved how you made demyx a mute, it really is kind of ironic!
Hipular chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow, I really liked your story. It was so amazing. I liked how you expressed Demyxs' emotions and that Zexion could understand him so easily without sign language or reading lips. Yay for special bonds

Thank you for writing this! D
Oathi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was so incredibly sweet! I love how Demyx couldn't speak.
Ruu chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awwww that was sooo cute.

A bit confused at the beginning where it said (I think) That Demyx COULD talk. _

Does his voice turn out as a croak when he talks? O.o'
Cousin It Likes Pie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is possibly the sweetest thing I have ever read. I absolutely loved it. 3
lotusland chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aaaa! This was so utterly adorable! . I loved the ending lines. It was the perfect knot to tie everything in the story together. :D I also loved the fact that Demyx was mute. I don't think I've ever read a story like that with Demyx in silence. It had a very different feel and I liked it. Anyways, do not fret with length. The longer the better right? Besides, the fruits of your labor definitely did not go to waste because this really was a wonderful story that I fully enjoyed reading.
578929 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Long but a good read. Really enjoyed it and found it very cute. Zexion's character in particular, I liked how you described him here C:
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is a lovely story. :)

I must admit that it took me a long time to figure out what was going on with Demyx, but it might be because I'm very very tired. :P

The way you've described how Demyx thinks is stunning. The way he thinks in melodies. Beautiful. I love how Axel makes the effort to learn sign language, he doesn't seem like the kinda person to stick at something that he struggles with for two whole years lol.

I love your writing style. I'm greedily devouring your KH fics. Please keep writing. As you said in your note at the end...I'll love you forever ;)
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
it's a sweet fic. really. i've always wished i was mute. it's a sad existence, but it's a peaceful one, a nice one. and demy makes a good mute, for some reason, and Zexion reading his eyes is just so sweet.

i wish your fic was my reality, it's just that awesome

Evelynn