Reviews for Heroism for the Ages
Mickey12Boo chapter 45 . 12/4/2014
ALL 45 chapters are absoulety amazing and I can't count how many time I cried just thinking about this story
Claire chapter 34 . 6/21/2013
Another one that just hits me at the core is Late (cries).. not only did my poor Sam lose his beloved Jessica, the implication is she was pregnant, and he never knew his unborn baby burned to death with its mother. That would have destroyed him even more.

Your stories/snippets hurt so good! Even as I wipe my tears I'm moving on to the next one.
Claire chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
(goosebumps) I think this is the creepiest one I've read so far, cemented by the last scene. Black eyed Dean kneels at his master's feet, face turned up to him adoringly, with pitch black eyes.

"He's possessed," whispers Sam.

And Lucifer replies, "No. He's not."

(shiver) Seeing our strong Dean break like that is creepy!

Keep up the good work.
Death-Muncher chapter 45 . 11/19/2012
Love these fics :)
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 35 . 6/26/2012
Dean as Death! Awesome idea! He just can't do anything half way, huh?
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 26 . 6/25/2012
Dude, Sam killed God then took his place. And Dean got to skip Hell! This was pretty darn awesome! I loved it. Even comparing Sam to Jesus as some kind if brother in spirit and having him give Sam Dean. Wonderful.
txfantasystar chapter 24 . 2/27/2011
XD Panther Dean. That's pretty great.
Aimed mischief chapter 45 . 3/16/2010
So, so gorgeous.
Aimed mischief chapter 43 . 2/25/2010
Whoa. That was just...heartbreaking. Love it! :D
silver ruffian chapter 43 . 2/24/2010
This was beautiful, and heartbreaking, and at the end...oh my God, you killed Dean again?
mahlia chapter 43 . 2/24/2010
I get so excited when I see the new chapter updates for this in my inbox because I never know what to expect. Each chapter is so powerful and I usually read each one at *least* twice.

I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how fantastic this is and how much I enjoy reading!
Sony Boy chapter 42 . 2/22/2010
Didn't you post this somewhere else before?
Aimed mischief chapter 41 . 2/9/2010
Shit, that was just...damn. Bloody amazing.
Sony Boy chapter 39 . 9/24/2009
Have to mention, God/Powers that Be/Supreme Being/Whatever as a Cat. Priceless. Especially since she came with advice.
Sony Boy chapter 26 . 9/24/2009
Lion of All. When I read that I had a wierd moment of 'Narnia'. Sam as Aslan. Oy Vey. *head desk*

I have to say though that I like this whole drabble. Should have a place of it's own. Still, love.

also like the tidbits about Ruby/Lucifer and Jesus.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »