Reviews for Attraction
la-giggles chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
I wish my ex was like that. *sniffel*. But that was SO sweet, and how much does Bella like Edward?
stillwaitingforhim chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It's a nice story for the first chapter. It will surely be a hit to other people too. I can't wait for the next chapter.
WithAGrainOfSalt chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
Aw. That was such a cute ending!
the.underdweller chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
This was such a beautiful story, you're a very talented writer. This was well written, and the plot was original and interesting. I couldn't stop reading! Read the whole thing in one sitting, hehe.

Wonderful. :D
futureculleness chapter 16 . 3/30/2009
AW i just loved this story! lololol
cookieluvr999 chapter 16 . 3/20/2009
i really liked this story. i hate mike. he's so horrible! i liked the christmas chapter. i felt the christmas spirit, even though it's march. you're a really good writter.
stories1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I've loved all your short stories. All very creative and well written :) And so far, I'm really enjoying Attraction! Looking forward to reading more :)
CoCoCat95 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
sequal?

if there is whats its name
CoCoCat95 chapter 16 . 3/6/2009
aw! so sweet

i'm glad they got changed in the end!
Sheeijan chapter 16 . 2/28/2009
I just found this story and I really enjoyed reading it. I can see where you started losing interest, but nevertheless I enjoyed the premise and plotline a lot. I am really curious where you were planning on going with the sequel, but if you don't have the spark to write it, I totally understand. You can't force that.

Anyway, thanks for writing and for sticking it out until the end!
Bubbles a.k.a. B chapter 16 . 2/27/2009
Very good story. The last part of this chapter was very cute.
colourguardqueen chapter 16 . 2/24/2009
AMAZING!
hehasmyheart chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
oh my god. that was hearts breaking into a thousand peices beautiful. It shows how real true love means forever and anyone can fall in love at any age. Amazingly written.
potterlight chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
So they had sex?
Claire chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
great story! i liked how u made edward and bella change at the same time, and how u brought in the cullens, very imaginative! i hope u write a sequal, u no maybe about their life, and going back to school years later (if u havent already wrote one)
1,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »