Reviews for Attraction
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
well now we know for sure don't we lets just hope Bella feels the same way witch I think she does
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
I really loved that chapter lets just hope he keeps the good work up and they become a couple
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
you have a very short attention span and your a writer seems to me like you chose the wrong profession don't you think[snicker] so far I like your story are the Cullen's and Hales human to
Dizzyxx chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Out of the whole story, this has to be my favorite chapter. Usually, I'm not a fan of lyrics in a story... they take up space, more than anything, and I just end up skipping through it. This time, though, I really think the lyrics were poignant to the whole morose atmosphere of this chapter. Awesome job!
Dizzyxx chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
'Oh, it has an 'e' in it, so does Bella.' - LMAO! Oh yeah, he's definitely cute... I'm still giggling over that one.
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Holy crap! This story was awesome and made me SO very happy! What excellent writing! Whoo! Great ending too! Sure I'm sad there will be no sequel, but I'm happy with the extra chapter then! You are really excellent! Sad for the parents but now the Cullen's are their family! Yays!
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Wow, what an unexpected twist to this story. And I thought there was no drama. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Wow?
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Gee and I thought this was drama free
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Gee, just when I thought I never read such a drama free story then this. is that all the drama?
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Dumb mike, won't give up
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Nice Halloween costumes
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Charlie walking in on them on the couch was hysterical. Good writing
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
How sweet, they are sick together
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013