Reviews for Fingerprints
lastarael chapter 14 . 9/12
Wow! Great story! Wonderfully well written, exciting, and entertaining. I loved the plot and characterization. Excellent job!
ManicTater chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Amazing. Lived, loved, loved the characterizations.
ManicTater chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
Holy Crap!

I'm loving this fic,
tangerinee chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
I love it! :) Henriksen is such a great character and I'm still sad they killed him shortly after he learned the truth in the show, so I always enjoy these kind of fics. And I think the whole God thing was pretty cool, especially since he also talked to Dean and didn't just work through Sam (I'm always a little bitter when Dean gets sidelined lol)
sunshine102897 chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
That ended like a thousand times better than expected. THIS STORY WAS FANTASTIC. AND YOU EVEN KILLED THE YELLOW EYED DEMON. AND BY GOSH, YOU KEPT HENRICKSON BOTH ALIVE AND IN THE KNOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Elionu chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
Wow, this was a good story
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
fantastic ending to a great story- thanks so much for putting so much time into this and sharing it with us :)
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
I simply love stories with the FBI, and yours is very good!

I loved how you managed to keep in character, both in the investigations scenes as in the supernatural ones. And your Winchesters are simply delicious to read.

Thanks for writing this amazing story!
Bookdancer chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
Wow, was this a good fanfic! Personally, I loved Henrikson, and I was so upset when Kripke killed him off (really, Kripke? right after the FBI agent figures out who the Winchesters really are, you kill him?), so I was really happy that you didn't do the same. xD Anyway, fantastic job on this, and the characterizations were great! :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
I LOVE IT. All of it. From your demonstration in the city of the clever inbecility these two regularly display, to the touching frighting powerful demonstration of Dean and Sam's sheer willpower and love, to the slow turn Hendrikson took to realize what was really going on (and I loved how you used his internal monologue to narrate). And closing it off with the Biblical truth I wish these boys could see that they're doing God's work was perfect. This story is definitely going on my favorites list!
T.L. Arens chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
WOW! I LOVE how you ended this! The series itself always discredits God as if God were to blame for EVERYTHING but you turned that inside out-Seriously nicely done!
This was a really great story and I am way pleased to say I will definitely suggest this to my reading group. The descriptions here are crisp and clear-right down to Dean's dream at the end. The characters are perfectly portrayed right down to their mannerisms and dialog.
Excellent story. Thank you so much for sticking to it and seeing it to the end. :)
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Oh crap! LOVE how this story just keeps twisting! I'm so sad for Tracy-she was a nice girl; another casualtyl, another bit of collateral damage in the war with the supernatural. It's always sad to see it. Sam, I'd imagine, will almost wet himself. Freakin' demons, man. Pain in the butt! And the boys have nothing in their proverbial pockets. Oh boy.
*momentarily reflects on events*
Okay, NEXT CHAPTER! :D
KittyMarauder chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
That was better than the show. :)
werewolfsfan chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
I may never recover from the image of Dean Winchester, with black hair and a beard, in a cops uniform, hugging Bessie the Bovine!
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
We are all aware of how Henricksen has selectve hearing. He only hears people who agree with him.