Reviews for Far To Go
KTarra chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
It occurs to me in reading this that if this story were continued that Sara could end up with Catherine as her sister in law, and by extension Gil and Catherine would end being related!

I loved the story by the way!
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great job!
seeyoustandingthere chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This is really very good, very special.
shortie990 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Sush a good story!
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow! What a satisfying story! Innovative plot AND very well written. What a joy to read.

I'm now going to have to go through a read every CSI story you've written. Thanks for all the hard work! You make fanfiction worth reading.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
lol, loved this ;)
leddy chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really enjoyed this. Enjoyed the POV's from Catherine and Grissom and the interaction between them as well.
chiops chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Nice story with an intriguing idea. It was interesting to have the story told from the views of Catherine and Grissom. Thanks a lot for this story!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Great story - wonderfully written and very unique premise/plot. Excellent, as always!
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I love the way you've captured Catherine's voice so well in this. You have just the right balance with her wanting to interfere but not too much. Nice job!

Joan
lamcsi chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I like the idea of Sara's brother showing up. Your story was really an interesting way to have the Sidle siblings meet up after years of being apart. Great ending.
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Brilliant, my dear! The premise was original and well done. I loved the little details, the bits and pieces of relationships; Grissom knowing that Steve wasn't doing drugs because Cath wouldn't put up with it, Greg comforting Sara, Cath breaking her no sex rule. I loved the way you told the story through grissom and Catherine's eyes.

"It wasn’t long enough, in my opinion, but then Sara’s sleeping habits have never paid much attention to my opinions anyway."

giggle.

Perfect!
csifan chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
It may be "Far to Go", but I'll follow your fanfiction anywhere, VR! Beautifully written story, as always. All characters were accurately presented and masterfully integrated into the plot of this piece. I was just thinking the other day about "Rollercoaster" and "Halfway to the Moon". I fell in love with your writing during those pieces and it always makes my day to see your name on a post. Look forward to more. Any chance we'll ever be treated to a "HTTM" sequel? One can only dream...
Kristen Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wonderful story. A believable plot that was true to the characters. I think you did a fantastic job here, and you should be very proud of yourself;)
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
really unique! I really enjoy fics where Catherine is not evil and Sara is not perfect - and you write them so true to the characters we see each week. Nice twist on the "when will the others find out about Gil and Sara" plots. Greg as a grown-up makes me sad - I miss his antics when he was a lab rat!