Reviews for New Titans, New Relationships or is it?
CrazyFlakes chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
YOU FORGOT KYD WYKKYD!(in the first chapter) He's my favorite HIVE villain!No! Sorry. My mom constantly tells me not to put sugar in my "already-sugary-enough" crazy flakes.
Denalien chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Ohh my mother!Why can't you continue yet? I'm freaking curious!

Á

C-O-N-T-I-N-U-E this sory or ELSE!And is that possible that OD's and DX's father is Slade?
Black Raven 13 chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Hi Elf-of-the-sword15! It's me Black Raven 13. Ch.5 is raelly funny,but I think you should put in a little more romance between BBxRae and RobxStar. You don't have to but I was just giving an opinion. Anyways, I really liked this chapter. Sorry gotta go, I have to go to the dentist today and return a library book. E-mial me soon!

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
RavenSis chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
ok, this chapter i kinda got confused with galfort. if he is slades apprentice, then- huh? im confused with me being confused... lol ill catch up soon
Black Raven 13 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
! Will you finish the story! I don't think I can live without reading the rest of this story! By the way the story was awsome!

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
moonlitsfantasy chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
lol, anytime. Anyway, review for you is this is good. Something to keep in mind is spelling. It seems to be a consistent issue with a lot of people, so no worries. Also, isn't overdrive one of the Teen Titan's enemies or am I totally making that up and the name is something else? I don't know, I'm just curious. Also, is this a power ranger crossover?

Whatever it is, I just want to say keep going, can't wait for more and you better update soon. Thanks.
RavenSis chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
dude, power rangers? woa

update pertty plz, lol
RavenSis chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
i like it but can u try to make the chapters longer?
Errant Wrath chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Sweet, update again soon.

-bb4pres052
Errant Wrath chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
very humorus and interesting, this is only second fantasy like fic I've given a shot and so far not to shabby for both of them. well done and keep up the good work. btw, if you like fantasy novels you should give terry goodkinds the wizards first rule series a read if you haven't already. well anyway, keep up the good work and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next chapter. well until next i review!

-bb4pres052
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Good start and that wasn't too short. so yea anyway onward.
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Wow you're so sweet cause you're me! HA! HA!
RavenSis chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
er... cant wait
GustOfWind chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
The guy with the sheild is named Private Hive and the one-eyed guy is Seemore.