Reviews for Shapes
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Is this Elphaba and Galinda discussing what could happen later on? I mean, post-Defying Gravity.
Thy Name is Bah chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
LOVE IT! :D Reminds me far to much of me and my bestie. Even worse is that we always used to place ourselves in their shoes and talk like that. Bahaha! Brilliant.
HappyIsWhatHappens chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Pahaaaaaaaa :D Love It!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
aaw that was so sweet!
apprentice celt chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So cute!
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow, thats actually genius :) i love stories like this. also like the way you incorporated the whole travelling by bubble thing_they never explained in the play why she traveled in one.

rea\lly good job :)
Emerald-Tranquility chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
That's adorable!

Reminds me of me and my friend.. xD
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aww...that's so cute. But sad at the same time. :'(
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
AWW! That's so cute!

I want to travel by bubble too hehe. It was clever at the end.

You may keep my cookie on account of an excellent oneshot :)
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
The last bit, about traveling by broom and bubble, was where's my cookie?

Kidding, just kidding. In fact, you get a cookie for this oneshot.
The Pixess chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
So cute! For a second I thought she said triangles because Fiyero's last name kind of sounds like that, but the hat is better.

Also, "sugar is good for the soul" is offically my new motto! (well, not really, since that would be stealing your idea, but you get the point...)
ElleFae chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
BUBBLES! i like galinda like OMG OMG OMG like that, tis fun
musicalfreak86 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I love this!

Oh, the irony.

"Yeah, sure, of course I will. I'll travel by broom when you travel by bubble."

"That means, never!"

That was great! .
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Extrememly cute! I really liked Galinda on a sugar high and Elphie was being quite patient-

Great Job!

LostOzian chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was the most awesome fluffy thing ever! Galinda does such a good hyper. Bubbles and brooms! Bubbles and brooms! Funness. What if you made different converstations like this for other people? What shapes and foreshadowing would be involved in a conversation between Boq and Fiyero? Or Elphie and Fiyero? Or Morrible and Fiyero? *Can't stop thinking about Fiyero* Gold star to you! -LostOzian