Reviews for Fairytale
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Lovely! :)
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Um, ridiculously adorable. This would be a dream come true. :)
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
that was adorable
shierysh chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aww, loved it! :D Short but so sweet and lubly! -
xfannyx chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
OMG!

that was officially the greatest one shot EVER! loved it!
Shira chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
My friend loves the last sentence ("And suddenly, Ino is glad that she didn’t get her Prince Charming, and that Sakura is Sasuke's Cinderella. She’s got her own fairytale right here"). me too! Keep on writing!

bye!
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
nice, ShikaIno all the way!
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
cutsie
omurice chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Short Sweet and well done.
momo-sake chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
shika/ino!

great...this is awesome!

:]
Chibi-Penguin-Chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
It would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't for this paragraph:

But then their bond had been sullied when Sakura found out about Uchiha Sasuke. And then, Ino got jealous, ripping apart their friendship. It didn't quite work though; Ino never stopped protecting Sakura and Sakura never stopped caring for Ino.

Ino DIDN'T rip apart their friendship, SAKURA did. Sakura was the one who ended it, not Ino. Ino valued the friendship more than Sakura did.

But the story was cute... short but cute.
13Roxas13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
aw
xXSoldierXx chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aww! I love ShikaIno fluff. I also wanted to say in my review to Hospital (toughI forgot) that I thought the 'Orochi-likestotouchlittleboys-maru' thing was HILARIOUS. Anyway, the dickless thing was funny too...nice.
JazlynArwinCallerwell chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
You've fallen under the curse of screwy writting, haven't you! *points and screams* lol This was interesting but short...
kerrance chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Oh my god.

I LOVED this. Much much more than I could ever possibly express in my review.

It was just so...*squeals*

I've been saying stuff about the lack of length/detail, but in this the straight to the point-ness added to it. Sweet and simple. *squeals some more*