Reviews for Fairytale
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
ok - i don't know if this is going to work (bc for some reason, it's signed me in under "a unique pen name" but its not, it's runwithskizzers, fo'serious.

this was adorable - and i totally dug it - but i really wanted to review the hospital which stupid ff-net won't let me do, so i have to review it here.

one word: KA-YUTE! omg, so cute. i loved everything about it. the sasu-saku interaction, as well as the awkward sakuneji stuff lol.
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
awesome! hehe..and cute...i thought i was going to be those fluffy story AGAIN..but yay! glad u wrote it and ended it this way!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
oh wow, i actually thought this was going to be completely based on a shikaino moment, but it a comparison to another tale, which i found to be BEAUTIFUL! Ino protectin sakura is so cute it was hilarious 'dickless' hahah, awesome.

i love your one shots to death woman! :huggles:

and aww..i like Shikimaru and Ino together! i really also liked the description for this one shot, truly encaptivating. like all your other works.
slayn-angel chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
When I saw the summary, I was thinking "TOTAL angst." but. it wasn't. and I'm sort of glad of that...

yeah, I know that if I thought it was total angst and I didn't want to read angst right now, why would I read it?

Well, your summary was just so attractive and I HAD to just read it!

And I'm glad I did. )
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
So kawaii . are you going to write another story like this? I love it so much...event though I hate Cinderella...
keepONsmiling chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
aw.. it's so sweet! i love ur cute lil' fairytale ending too! keep it up!
I Left the Station chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
By request, I leave you one of my lovely reviews for this one-shot :)

I don't think it's one of your best, but certainly not one of your worst! It's got a great concept, and the title tells all! I love how you expressed the extent of Ino's and Sakura's friendship, and everything with Sasuke. :D

"When Ino thought back that far, she believed it was something about if Sasuke hurt Sakura, he would find himself unable to restore the Uchiha clan. If she ever found out that he had hurt Sakura in any way, she would personally ensure that procreation was forever imposible for him." I love that part... shows Ino's persona quite well, and how she's protective over Sakura- always looking out for her as a friend.

My favorite part is the ending! You always conclude your stories and chapter with great last sentences that go so well the title. Even though the title says it's a Shik/Ino, I was thinking it was just going to be a Ino drabble until the very end.

Well now, that's my opinon of this! I don't think this is bad at all :)

Much love,

~~*J.V*~~
snappleducated chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Short, sweet, to the point.

Awesome metaphores, hits all of the relationships in a way that makes me happy with glee.

Bravo.

This is amazing, and I am faving it. :)

Wow, we are like MAD WRITING MACHINES!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2