Reviews for Complicate You
x-writingfreak-x chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Love THIS STORY! ITS BEEN YEARS AND I STILL READ IT WHEN I'M DEPRESSED! LOL! )
SlytherinBabe247 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Hey babe! This is a really awesome fic! Just wondering whether Ron, Harry and Hermy could come back? Because its really funny to watch Ron turn purple if he sees them making out! Read Masked (on my faves list) for a good view of what happens, oooooh, also just have a look through faves list! Some of them are really good! Lol xoxoxoxox
Romione1434ever chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
O_e OMG
Sheri Contrary chapter 15 . 1/7/2011
Most excellent menage! ) Thanks!
Sheri Contrary chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
...suited them… right down to the doorbell that screamed "Feck off" at solicitors. **** OMFG...I just NEED that doorbell! Recently, I put a sign up on mine...it's says, "If I don't know you...please do NOT knock on my door or ring my doorbell. I am absolutely NOT interested in your religion, your lost pets, or anything you have to sell!" Aren't I NICE? NOT!
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Yes...very evil of you to stop there...but, since this is a 3 year old story (and complete), I don't mind a bit! )
Sheri Contrary chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
"No real raunchiness yet." **** Grr! :p
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I'm sure I'm gonna love backbone Ginny! Fabulous idea! Plus, sounds like she's a girl after my own heart. Write on!
ShatteredDreams chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Ohhh that was yummy!

ShatteredDreams chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Another awesome chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat with this piece, really :)

ShatteredDreams chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Another good chapter. I was a little confused by your description of Blaise, whose skin isn't at all pale and white like Draco's. But other than that little hiccup, everything read well and I can't wait to see what will happen next!

ShatteredDreams chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Another awesome chapter! I love the fact that you had the two not recognize her. It adds so much more to the story as well as the mood. I'm smiling my way through this chapter and once again I love your characterizations of Blaise and Draco. I can't wait to see what happens next!

ShatteredDreams chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh it was a yummy intro...I loved the bit with Blaise and Draco to be sure and do like this Ginny 'with a backbone' quite a bit. It's sure to be a most intriguing read, I look forward to seeing what happens next! :)

Molz chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
oh my god poor blaise! thats horrible...his mom is a bitch!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/12/2010