Reviews for The Orphan Flower
eliashoughton2814 chapter 23 . 3/27/2008
nice. great ending. very nice story. sadly i'm not that funny so i'm not going to try to joke around all the time. do you ahve any more storys coming up?
sakura's conscience chapter 23 . 2/27/2008
awesome! reunited at last, ne?
minamotogirl chapter 23 . 2/24/2008
aw..that's such a sweet ending. I love the part when Takuya was like "I know I'm falling in love with a a girl Izumi Orimoto" so cute! hehe glad that my review makes u smile.
Anime-Queen-2011 chapter 23 . 2/24/2008
I rock! WOOH! But guess what, you rock too! That was an awesome chapter! A great ending to a great story!

AMAZING WORK!

Anime-Queen-2011
xFang's Angelx chapter 23 . 2/24/2008
Great story! I'll be waiting and wishing for a sequel!
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
Ending seems kinda rush but it was cute! Nice job on the story! Keep up the good work!
Super garurumon chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
She-who-must-not-be-named? Ha,ha,ha,ha. She voldemort now?
U.W.A.H Squad chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
U.W.A.H!

AW it's the ending! But it looks like we'll just have to keep rereading it over and over cuz we love it so much! Thanks for sharing a great story like this to all of us!
Pandapple chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
GasP! I think I reviewed on accident on your AB story instead! LOL! SORRY! Well I'll give you my AB review on this OF story since my OF review is on your AB story.

Love chocolate! But I hate those girls in the story, they're just jealous! Nya! XP
Spell it Out chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
Awesome story! Really loved it!
Gogglelicious chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
LOVE THIS STORY TOO MUCH! DUDE WRITE UP SOME MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!
LovexHina chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
Loved it all! I'm at loss for words for this awesome story! :D
First Day High chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
Aw! TT_TT anime tears of joy! I'm going to miss this story so much! I enjoyed this the most so far out of all your other stories! Thanks for putting a story like this up.
Automatic Code Red 123 chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
I'm almost gonna cry seeing this! I love the ending, totally! Thanks for putting me in your special thanks, and I really loved reading this story since the beginning! XD I'll always support you!
Pokkin Choco chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
Aw! Thanks for the thanking thing! I'm really gonna miss this story tho! But I'm looking forward to the new stories you'll put up too!
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »