Reviews for Taken
MaltWarrior chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
My god, that made me cry, it was so beautiful! Thank you so so much for writing this.
dreadpiratejulie chapter 28 . 3/16/2008
OMG, Mel, I'm so totally crying right now. lol. It's a perfect ending to a perfect story. *sniffles* It's so beautiful! Two thumbs up, once again my friend. )

-Julie
LudivinePHlover chapter 28 . 6/9/2007
That... is like the best story EVER. You're a brilliant writer, I sat in front of my computer to read the entire thing. I love how you didn't make Ben into something he isn't, how you stayed with the whole theme of him constantly lying. The last chapter was beautiful, that's how I want me and my husband to go as well as being buried. I'm adding this to my favorites! As soon as I get my video I made for Ben up, I'll send you a link.

Have a wonderful day!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 28 . 5/31/2007
Bravo! It took me 2 days but it was worth it! I loved it, so exciting! Now I just gotta finish writing my story!
That's What She Said chapter 28 . 5/11/2007
Oh! I SO have tears in my eyes right now. I'm so sad it's over. But, what a great ending. You definitely gave the characters justice in your story. I'm just sad to see it go. Great job. So, what did you think if this weeks Lost episode?
That's What She Said chapter 27 . 4/30/2007
Oh wow, poor Izelle is going to have some nightmares now. I think your story is almost done, and that is a very depressing thought. Hey! Ben should be in the upcoming episode, good news for us!
Draculaluvsamy chapter 26 . 4/25/2007
ah i love tyhis please update soon!
That's What She Said chapter 26 . 4/20/2007
WOW! Great chapters! Very cool idea of having Ben leave for Izelle, that shows how much he really cares!
That's What She Said chapter 19 . 4/11/2007
oh boy, looks like Ben has to save the day! Cool! Nice comment on the whole Ben making Jack go insane thing, it's totally true! Great job!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
excellent! one of your best chapters yet! UPDATE SOON!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 16 . 4/5/2007
a kid, huh? first claire, then sun, now izzi. first sayid is getting some (well, its implied rather than seen), then sawyer (twice, really), and now ben. good god, these islanders are getting out of control! XD good work. i like how you describe jack as a mad man as he's chasing her. sometimes he really does seem insane, like he should've been in the mental ward instead of hurley. XD anyway, i'm starting to think that izzi should end up with des, not jack. they just seem to...i don't know. maybe it's because she doesn't hate des at all and trusts him, whereas jack has neither and is really no different from ben. maybe it's just me, but whatever. UPDATE SOON!
That's What She Said chapter 16 . 4/5/2007
Oh boy, a cliffhanger! Desmond is my 2nd favorite character too. I hate Kate though, I was totally rooting for Juliet when they were fighting in yesterdays episode. Anyways, SO can't wait to hear this explanation!
That's What She Said chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
WOW! I SO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Thank goodness for Ben coming to his senses. Go Desomnd! He's a pretty sweet guy. And Jack is just a stupid, selfish, lusty man.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
another great chapter. i doubt that ben would've let alex come along, and isabel doesn't really seem like the jungle-mission type of girl but whatever.

the little bits between izzi and sawyer are great! the always make me laugh!

yay for the desmond! i'm obsessed with him (as my own fic is torn between him and sayid as a romance) and i love the friendship he and izzi developed. it's funny that she can be completely at ease with him and not jack, and yet jack is the one she's "meant to be with". oh the irony! XD

UPDATE SOON!

ps: try breaking up the scenes with a line or a group of symbols or something. it helps make things clearer when theirs a change between the others and the survivors.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
your story is amazing and the most original one in this section. i absolutely love it. anyway, i like the idea that izzi is close to isabel (who creeps the hell out of me, btw) and alex. the idea that izzi could fall for jack is great b/c i can't stand kate. she's such a freaking mary-sue and it pisses me off to no end. but nows not the time for that. anyway, izzi developing a friendship with either sayid (although that would be awkward, considering the topic the talked about here) or desmond would be absolutely wonderful. i'd prefer des but just b/c he's rarely written about. you definitely deserve more reviews than you have. UPDATE SOON!