Reviews for In the Grip of Your Enemy's Soul
demonkatgurl17 chapter 3 . 10/16
Very interesting! The color rooms bit kinda reminded me of this book series of unicorns by Bruce Coville, which was neat. 3
yume chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
update soon!
Anaelyssa chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
I liked it. Horcruxes are fun.
Shannon the Original chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
This is really good, update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
*shudder* i wouldn't want to be kissed by voldie
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
This sounds absolutely delicious! I just love this pairing, you know. I really, really hope that you write more soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
This story is utterly brilliant. Your writing style is fantastic and I completely adore this. I know that it's probably a lost cause since it hasn't been updated in over 2 years, but I would LOVE an update. Amazing job!
SellMySoulForYou chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Oh my lord...This is truely intoxicating and sexy.

Please update this and complete it*doe eyes*,please~?

Two years,hope you remember this...

I'm at lost of what to say...

For all my love for the Dark Lord...wishing a happy ending
jc chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
O.o Holy Crap! I love it! So can't wait for the next chapter! X3
StormySkies95 chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Sucked in Harry. No offence. I really like HarryLV pairings. That was really quite exelent and I can not wait for the next chapter so that we all can find out what happens next.

Jgooullieyette
BrokenMe chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
YAY! Make the chapters longer PLEASE!
pipenerd chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
What a marvelous combiantion of funny and hot! I just love the last six sentences.
KCameh chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
omg! such a wonderful fic! I'm i love with it! Questions are making me excited and are swarming in my head: why did voldemort act like that? why did Harry had bruises and his lips before blue? Woah! plz update soon!
Merrymow chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
I was wonderong when you're going to update?
Barranca chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Creepy. I like the eerie feeling of meeting Voldemort in a dream and Harry not really being afraid, as it's only dream. At the same time Harry should be more concerned when he's awake than he is at the moment. Are the horcruxes playing their part in it?