Reviews for Between the Shadow and the Soul
KhaalidaNyx chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
GhostsUnderRocks chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I was a little skeptical of reading this when i started becaue im used to reading chaptered fics, but this is frickin awesome. all i can ask for is more awesome raex stuff like this.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Amazing! :D
n2a0d0i0a chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Love it! Bravo!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
These are great! :)
Tragon chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Great fic, although I do have a pestering question: What do the numbers next to the prompt mean? Good job, again.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
This method of telling a story is quite captivating. You deal out tiny slices of a continuity and then allow us to fill in the blanks. But you string them together in such a way as to make everything work as a cohesive whole. Very, very nicely done.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Hey there!

It doesn't seem like you're ever actually going to continue three of the drabbles, but I thought I'd tell you which ones I'd like you to continue anyway, just in case.

Set 1: Number 10 - Picture

I had trouble deciding between Picture and Sleep, but Picture seems more continue-able.

Set 2: Number 18 - Alive

Set 3: Number 21 - Fight

Number 27 - Name

I couldn't choose which one, they were both so good!

I actually feel that Set 1 and 3 have better drabbles than Set 2, maybe you could do 3 drabbles from set 1 and 3 instead of one from each?

I realise most of my review is pointless as it seems like you've abandoned the idea of continuing the drabbles. But if you ever find the time, I would be very grateful if you did continue because there isn't enough RedX/Raven goodness in the world!
Eve chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Wow. I absolutely adore these drabbles! Especially Angel, Aberration, Supernova, and the one with Batman and the picture (huge Batman fan). I positively am enthralled by your writing and I hope you keep it up!
stuff the world with cake chapter 3 . 9/25/2009

- Fight (probably my #1 favorite so far),

- Angel (only because of the last last line, or should I say that one of my favorites IS the last line of Angel?),

- Name and

- Honesty (another of my top favs)
stuff the world with cake chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Favorites: Luck, Beach, and Dead.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh GOds I loved that last one! It seems more realistic. Then again, I don't know if Batman can talk, in any series he has been accused of having a 'thing' for Catwoman.
Seraephina chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Angel makes me giddy with awe. And Supernova is just fantastic. Really and truly. (:
Siphor chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Nice drabbles!

Hey, if you don't mind, could you send me the link to the livejournal page that has the themes? I think they're cool and will probably do a fanfiction for them.

mizgardenia21 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
I did, I did enjoy the show. I like Raven and Red X :D I think my favorite drabble out of them all is number 21: Fight.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »