Reviews for What Gentlemen Are Made Of
HopelessHope chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I found this story and couldn't stop reading it and was SO UPSET THERE ISN'T MORE! Please I'm begging you to write more and finish this story. It's so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Can you please write the next chapter! I love this story! I want to see how the rest of this turns out. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
wow! keep going!
Nice story chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
This is a really good story! Please write more soon. :)
BANJ-R2D2 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Love the story! Update please!
c.a.t95 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
i love your story please update!
RosieWilliams91 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I love your story! Please keep it up!
lkhpmicah chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I love this story. It still brings back the fun arguments James and Sarah used to have. Ah, the good old days." -sigh-
lkhpmicah chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Is Sarah the King's nephew betrothed?
love2becrazy31 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
This story is so good! there arent to many LK stories that are enjoyable and well written.. but yours is veryyy well done and enjoyable! Update soon (:
Angel Of Music 12 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Good chapter, and no mistakes either, (sorry I'm new to this fanfiction I'm just reading stories here, but most stories have mistakes but yours didn't, which I'm glad, FINALLY a story without mistakes! Oops sorry for that outburst) But anyway good chapter I hope you make another one, I can't wait to see what happen's next!
novelreader chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
please UPDATE! please!
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Oh my gosh! This is absolutely amazing! I love it! Please do continue!
Violet Princess chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I really enjoyed what you have for this story so far, and I know it's been a while but I'm dying to know what happens next! You've done a great job with this, capturing their characters but successfully maturing them enough to fit the plot. James the gentleman is really quite something!
Nikki-3456-Lover chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I really like this story!