Reviews for Earthquake!!!!
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
wow this was so good that it had me cry literally it was so sad
reviali chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
iwantadeletebutton chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
That had my crying. It was so fucking sad!
Lena chapter 2 . 8/9/2008! It made me cry :'( very original idea and really well written though! Great story.
Acey Camui chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Yeah, thanks for making me cry! -_-

But no, this is awesome. So...tragic and realistic. It really shows you that not everything has a happy ending. You have real talent.
meyasha chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
*sob* That was so sad! I loved it, and I would never expect something like that to happen! It literally made me cry when I found out that Davis died! I'm slightly happy that yolei died but still, this is most excellent! Keep up the good work in the future! *sob*
lukomouse chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
God I'm crying like an idiot!*cries*no!
FantasticalFish chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
that was the most sadist storys i have ever read in my fanfiction days. frist i was crying tears of sadness, then happyness, then i was just crying! and i still am! this is the best story that i have read in a while! i love it! .
Margot shaking like a hot potatono pun intended chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Have you been watching E.R? I had an E.R obsession a while a go and let me tell you, its just not healthy, it keep you awake all night. Seriously, I was expecting to suddenly pop up on the fic to take care of Daisuke who, by the way, you murdered. Hes my favorite digi-destined...I love him more than Taichi and that means a LOT. The interesting thing is, I didnt really mind Daisuke dying, it was only in the end of the fic anyway. So you shall be forgiven.
Burnt Kairn chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
This was beautiful. I'm crying like a baby, but you wrote this fic so well, with such thought and conviction. All the pain felt by the characters, and the way you potrayed them... I loved it.
Amie chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
man that was so sad. I cant believe it im like bawling everywhere that has got to be the best digimon fic i have ever read. Keep up the xcellent work
Shin-Yue chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
this was so sad. i cried and cried, your a great writer
kari chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
WA!I'm *sob* cying!good. sad!
chikaka logged off chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
... *sways* I HATE YOU! you killed izzy! first you get him stuck under a *fridge*, of all the stupid things in the world, and then you make him unloved and lonely, and when his death is mentioned, tai and sora are the only ones that seem fazed by it, THEN his funeral is totally uneventful and lacking teary confessions and shit. DIE! *faints* ...