Reviews for The Darkest Recesses of the Heart
AelysAlthea chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
That was seriously really, really good! You're such a talented writer; everything just flowed really perfectly. Such a great story!
I have to admit, when it comes to Harry Potter slash I'm usually more of a Drarry fan, but every now and then I get an urge to read some HarryRon. And it is SO Hard to find a good, long fic!
So thank you so much! I can definitely see myself returning to this fic
Guest chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Beautiful, brilliantly well written story. I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end and then went back and read it again. Thanks for sharing this!
shocfix chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Well, you Harry/Ron author, you had me reading this until 2am!
Eshi9 chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sweet ending. I loved the mystery, and the cuteness.
Eshi9 chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Oh gosh! I looked ahead at chapter names... and now I'm worrying.

This is a really great story. And greatly characterized. Gosh.
Eshi9 chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Wow! I thought the wandshop guy was suspicious! You really had me thinking it was Jim with how the last chapter ended. :)

READIN' ON.
Eshi9 chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Wow! I am so glad I wasn't reading this as it was coming out, or else I would be dying for the next chapter.

Honestly, I wasn't suspecting Jim. I thought he was just a worried friend. But... I can't believe he'd fake his friendships. I dunno. I'll find out soon. x3 -clicks next-

READIN' ON!
Eshi9 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Oh, gosh, to see Ron falling farther and knowing that at one point it will all end. -Or perhaps it won't. Perhaps this will be one of those memory loss fics where the memories never come back and there's a "but that's okay" ending. But if that were to happen, could the romance even work? Ron would be constantly lying and Harry would feel like and seem like a 1/2 person with his lack of memories.

Gosh. I just don't know. And Harry and Ron are so cute. And I sort of like to think that Harry loved Ron before he left England and lost his memories (whatever order that happened in). And that Harry's choices around that time were based on his love. (xD Romance novels/fics! I read too many of them.)

READIN' ON
Eshi9 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Oh my gosh! The moment we have been waiting for! I hope this is a completed fic.

READIN' ON
potterbuncker chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
Wow, what a well thought out and written fic. I really appreciated all the work you must have put into this. Definitely going into my favorites.
passed chapter 21 . 11/13/2011
I love Ron and his stubbornness in his quest for the missing memory and then wanting to go with Harry. :D Ron/Harry FTW! XD
ryuzaki4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was an amazingly well put togethr story. I loved the frustration and tension between Ron and Harry during and after America. The emotions are gretly portrayed and the story behind everything was amazing! Excellent excellent story.. I wish there was more to it, but I'm so thrilled at the story. Honestly Im at a loss for words of how to describe my thoughts for this story because it was so great.
Why No Revival chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Not only was that a beautiful fanfiction, it was a beautiful love story. I-I can't even... Find the words...
kasssumi chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
This is really lovely story! I was sure that Harry had to feel something to Ron before.
chris chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I remember, around three years ago, I found this gem of a story. I was hooked from chapter one, and every following one brought me joy and excitement. I remember getting the notice that it had been updated and practically tearing myself apart from whatever I was doing to read it. It was the first Ron/Harry fic I had ever read, and it changed me. To me, this epitomizes the Ron/Harry shipping fandom. To me, there is no story greater or more representative. This is the greatest Ron/Harry fanfiction I have ever read, and you have no idea how thrilled I am to have found it again. I can't wait to read it all and fall in love with it again, thank you so much.