Reviews for Greetings from Hueco Mundo
lovesmoonpie15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I laughed so hard reading this, I still am, lol.
You really are amazing, you made me think of Ulquiorra as cute! Srsly, him blushing would probably be one of the cutest sights ever!
And Yammy as a hidden-otaku? LOL, LOL, LOL. I can actually picture it now.
Never thought I'd say this, but poor Aizen, hahaha. His relief at the end when Orihime left almost made me pee.
My fave part is probably the Arrancars playing hide and seek, my cheeks are hurting from smiling just by the thought of it.
Orihime really is the best, beating everyone at each game!
Congrats for this amazing one-shot, hope you'll write more of these soon.
Lots of hugs.
S chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was funny and cute!
If only Hueco Mundo could be so light hearted ;)
Thanks!
Blade of Sparda chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Very funny. I wish there were more fics like this.
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
haha that was nice.
Heise chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
LOL!

So funny! XDD

Teaching everyone the wonders of the human world! XDD
charmy's choice chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I love this. Board games for the bored. Orihime wears everyone out.
Dellanotte chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Funniest... story... yet. And because it's Orihime, it's thoroughly possible. Aizen loses to Orihime at games (why not just use his zanpakuto), Ulquiorra develops a crush on her, there is no food, and Orihime tries to send Tatsuki letters. I'm sure that all of the Shinigami would die laughing. And then have to perform Konso on everyone on Earth who was in on this, b/c they would have died laughing too. If you don't mind, I may reference this in one of my own fics. The same one where Hueco Mundo gets internet.

Loved it, hilarious, do more, and the only issue that I have with this is that I can't find anything wrong with it. My inner Simon is weeping...
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Who knew Orihime was so good at games? I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the great work!
Bankai Betty chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This is a riot! I wish I'd read it when it first came out (but I wasn't even aware of then...). Excellent games. Orihime bested everyone, and made them wish for relief.

Looks like she had fun!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Rotflol. Omg I love it! It's hilarious! XDD I especially loved the scene where they're all playing hide and seek. XD
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is a great little fanfic here! Aizen and Hime are so cute together in this story. And Ulquiorra's and Orihime's interactions are cute as well. And the Naruto manga mention...great! I loved this! _

~Snow
The Girl is Silver chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Dude, this story is just hi-lar-i-ous! My cheeks ache from laughing so much! Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it. :D
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
hahahaha! that was terribly entertaining. i hope you right other, similar fics.
Green Feather chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
THIS WAS FUN! Gods, how I laughed XD btw, I believe the game "UNO" is Italian, we play it like, woah a lot and I think the name on the cards pack is one from an Italian dude... and yeah, you have to say "uno" because you have only one card left.
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I've read this like 4 times before, I can't believe I didn't review. I love it, it's freaking hilarious! Ulquiorra "But I.. like playing Go" LOL and Aizen XD too funny.