Reviews for The Last Moon Demon
LadyEllesmere chapter 53 . 1/27/2014
You mafe me cry...T-T
bur bur chapter 53 . 10/9/2013
i loved it but why did mizuki have to die and what about her mother did she save her in time ...i hope you make seaqul
Tahlia chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Awesome! I wish u would finish ur other stories soon! XD I'm lookin forward to all of them getting finished! :) P.S. U have some spelling errors so check ur story over k? :D luv u 3
Fruitlessberry chapter 53 . 1/22/2012
W.T.F ? SUCH A SAD ENDING WHY?
MentalAndLovingIt chapter 53 . 10/2/2010
Oops, well, now I know you don't want emotion filled reviews, but that was an amazing story. I'm sad-of course-that Mizuki died :'( but she was a great character. No Mary-Sue-ness at all! One thing though: Mizuki had better come back, or I think Sesshie and I will have to kill you.

:D Congratulations for totally blowing my mind with this awesome story,

Mental Morgan
MentalAndLovingIt chapter 37 . 10/2/2010
YAY! -about the after-story chat- Someone finally got Sesshie!

Sesshomaru: WHAT! I thought you were my friend!

Mental: Of COURSE I am! You just needed to be taken down a notch. *leans in closer and whispers* Plus, I know how to get those beads off.

Sesshomaru: HOW!

Mental: NOT TELLING! Amaterasu would KILL me! *runs off into forest*

Sesshomaru: HEY! GET BACK HERE!
MentalAndLovingIt chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Boring? What kinda drugs are you on? Crack...LDS...Meth?

THAT WAS INSANE IT WUZ SO GOOD! Loving this already!
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 53 . 4/19/2010
LOve it a lot!

*o*
Vic chapter 53 . 2/26/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

how the *

do you end a story like that?

it was SO GOOD! A yea yea, i know u don't want "emotion filled" reviews, but that is just TOO MUCH to ask! sorry..sorry...sorry...it was a really good story, just letting u know
Vic chapter 50 . 2/26/2010
u know what u should do? u should make fluffy get "sat" like, a hundred times! that would be FUNNY
Vic chapter 47 . 2/26/2010
it was awesome. REALLY getting good!
Vic chapter 42 . 2/25/2010
lol sesshy is so cute
Vic chapter 36 . 2/24/2010
N O!

Sesshy!
Vic chapter 35 . 2/24/2010
AWESOME! can't wait to read about them fighting with that dragon!
Vic chapter 26 . 2/23/2010