Reviews for A Change of Heart : The Sequel
Silvy - chan chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Dang! i love it soooooo much! i've read the first change of heart and instantly fall in love with it... ur a great author! i hope you can update it soon because i really wanna read the following chapters... PLEAAASEEE! i really wanna read it even in 2013! Huhuhu ;)
belbiebelbie chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
A sequel. Yay!I can't wait for this fic to be finished. :) I want it to be a nejisaku fic but as you had said sasusaku has an overwhelming vote so I guess it'd be a sasusaku huh? Too bad. Please make it a nejisaku pleeeeese! There are only a few nejisaku fics at least add another to the collection. :) there are already a thousand sasusaku so it wouldn't hurt if you make this nejisaku for a change right? Nakakainis kasi si sasuke eh. He had given Sakura too much pain already. There is no gaurantee if he wouldn't hurt her again. Plus, if she give Sasuke another chance, it's as if she just bought a plain ticket to hell. And sasuke would just use her as a 'tool' to his 'oplan:resurrect my clan'. Anong akala nya kay sakua, inahing baboy? Kidding aside. Gawin month nang nejisak tong fic na to. Please? For a fellow pinay's sake. :D
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
THIS IS A AWESOME STORY! PLS UPDATE SOON XD
DarkDeepWater129 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
GOOD GOD PLEASE UPDATE XD
Red rose chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
You maked a really awesome start with this story. Can't wait to read what Neji will say to Sakura. I hope u can finish the story. :)
XeniaKunoichi chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Of couse something like this would happen...

Neji's going to be just as patient, right?
dragon lover24 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Wow! dat wz amazing! i totally luv the whole sakura being alive wth a twist bt...please make her turn bakk into a 19 year old. it wud b kinda wierd 2 see a 12 and 19 year old making out at the movies! hahahah jk jk. bt cn she still turn bakk thoutgh? idk it jst feels lyke i wud get a badd image Of sasuke and neji making out with sakura in her 12 year old i luv it! ohh n my vote wud b a sasusaku vote]
mUmaRhz chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I hope she does not loose any of her skills as a shinobi..you know everything that she learn't from various teachers, also her temper, her in-human strenght..also is she a medic in this story?

Well yeah any way I just hope Sakura does not loose everything that she learn't before she was put under that forbidden jutsu..So basically the only things that wouldve change is her physical appeareance and her age..but I hope everything else remains the same!
mUmaRhz chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
ARGH HURRY UP AND POST THE NEXT ONE ( I mean that in a good way..)

Oooh Sakura better find something to release the forbidden justsu...and then have her back to the same age as every one..

What I dont get was how in the previous story it mentioned how she wasn;t a Haruno and the power that she discovered..could you explain all of that..I mean her actual past..

Thanks!
xStarryyAngellx chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
aw :) cute! hm... lol i'm wondering who she's going to end up with...lol :)
ayuayu2 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
next chap please..

i love youurr story the BEST!

auyauy2 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009