Reviews for Upstarts and Broken Hearts
darkbluecanvas chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
*sigh* I can't believe it's over. I almost didn't want to continue reading your story because it was one of the last strings of attachment I had to the Donnellys. It was a good story, but I am disappointed that you haven't decided to continue it past the final episode.
Nelle07 chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
I Love it!
Nelle07 chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
O Go Brigit!
Nelle07 chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
Aw lOve it! I wish they continued the series I don't even know how the last unseen episodes went :(
Macabre Innocence chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
Update please. I'm *begging* you to update! I got absolutely into the story and now it's stopped. Please update soon. I will love you forever if you update it.
darkbluecanvas chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
Aw no! Kevin needs to pull it together...poor Bri. I just want them to be happy. Kev was always my favorite and I hate that he's avoiding Brigit. :( I want fluffy goodness...too bad that doesn't happen often in the world of the Donnellys.
Nelle07 chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
i LovE it! uPdAte son!
Confuzzled2011 chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
Update soon! I love this story!
Shannon chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
I'm very afraid you're not planning on updating this ever again. :( It's really a great story and I think you should, plus I think it's cool how the chapter titles are dropkick murphys/flogging molly songs.

And you left it at such a great cliffhanger; it's bad enough the series itself ended without resolution, I can't handle the fanfics doing the same!
x3sunnydaay chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
omg! i love your story! can't wait for the next chapter. update soon!
Smiju chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
Aww.. poor confused Kevin... Still lovin' the story, keep it up!
L. M. Lachance chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
Moves quickly, but I noticed that people use a lot of hand signals in your story and somehow that disturbs me. Like, I'll be reading and I've got the theater in my head going and then you write in a hand signal . . . it's like a glitch in the film and the screen goes white because it just doesn't fit. Other than that, it's good. Keep it up!
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
like the first chapter! kevin is so cute!
darkbluecanvas chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
I'm in love. Kevin's always been my fav Donnelly, and I'm so excited to have found a story about him. Especially one that shows what a sweetheart he really is. I love, love, love it. I can't wait for the next update!
Certifiably Insane chapter 6 . 4/12/2007