Reviews for Familiar
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was good. I love the idea of Dean and Jess meeting for real.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I like this idea - and it makes sense. Favorite part - the ending, where she says that she knew Dean was his brother. "There was something about him. Something wonderfully familiar." Good job! :)
Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That last line just tears me up inside.

(The first time I typed up that sesence, my keyboard didn't registhe the N in line. It seems adequately appropriate that It should think that way for this fic.)
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This was good!

I've always thought that some sort of interraction had happened between Dean and Jess, there was definitely something else in those looks.

Good job,

Cathy.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Interesting... I'm not sure I believe that this is what happened (but then, I didn't see anything in those looks that Dean and Jess shot each other) but it's certainly an interesting scenario of what might have been.
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This was a beautiful, delightful and bitter-sweet snippet.

Jessica's thoughts, the boys... A pure pleasure to read, in light of what happened, and what has come after.

Thank You.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aww, lovely. I'll have to go rewatch that scene now.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
nice!
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
So I decided to browse profiles of various writers I know, just for kicks (and to be amazed at your review counts again XD), and yeah, so I finally did read this.

Hey, guess what? You're going to be recced one of these days. :D

Uhm, what to say. I have no idea. I liked it. Anything with Jess that fits into canon is great like whoa. There's a "completley" in there somewhere and the finality of some sections could be final-er, but you know I like to nitpick.

(yay Jess fic)

Speaking of which, you really do seem to have picked up on my parenthesis-italics thing, haven't you. :D

Anyway. Good job, good fic, and yeah...I always wonder how you write so much when you're in the same school as me. But nevertheless. Now get into one of my current fandoms, you.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Nice twist. You are not the only one who has watched the pilot and watched Jess's reaction to Dean.

I like your idea. Dean would have scoped the place out before meeting with Sam, as he would be unsure of his brother reaction to his arrival.

I never really missed Jess as we barely got to know her, but your story did a nice job a fleshing her character out, explaining how she cared about Sam. It was neat that she figured out who Dean was after meeting him.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
oh how i wish we got to see more of sam and jess then the 8 minutes we got LOL great job
snowchic92 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
now that is a plot twist! luv it!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
aww, cute little story. Makes me wish Jess hadn't died. :)
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
that was really good! NICE JOB!
screaminglife chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
nice. poor Jess. and if i was a pre-med id want to get drunk too. maybe thts why their handwriting sucks, shot nerves and lots of drinking after having to memorize all those diseases with the werd names and spelling etc. gd i hate science. liked the story. more supernatural? lay harry potter to rest now for a bit, the final book is coming, anticipate that dont confuse what really is and what is fiction harry.