Reviews for Beyond The Stars Again We Meet
Lilyubug chapter 1 . 3/26
Beautiful! Your writing style is truly amazing
Ashyflora chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's really nice to see them back together even after death !
your idea is amazing !
Georgie Bateman chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like this story. It's really touching and beautiful. The ending of the series was so sad. You wrote a nice conclusion here. It's nice to think that although they died in the revolution, Andre, Oscar and Antoinette would meet as friends again in heaven. And Andre would be Oscar's husband forever :)
oscar with out andre chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hm …. All of that was in heaven ….but I think Oscar shouldn't be crying any more cause only the happiness and all the pleasure could found there ….. or where the joys could be else

So cute and interesting …..just go on
crashtest chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh, I loved it. I admit that I'm still reading ROV, but your tag just drew me in and captivated me. .

I find run ons of dialogue back and forth a little boring, I like to know what the characters are doing while they're talking.

Over all very nice. Some amazing imagery

Keep up the good work.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I was impressed by this. However, it would have been best to have the author note about it taking place in Heaven at the beginning of the story, rather than the end. I was a tad confused, despite the title, at first. I mean, I thought it might have, but at the same time...the mirror threw me off.

This was a nice fic. I like André's thoughts, here. He seems so...him. He's very in character. Supportive, feeling a bit guilty, loving...yes, just as he should be.

Great job.

Cheers,

-Manna
linagabriev chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is exactly the story I was searching for to curb my distress at how horribly and beautifully depressing the story was. Wonderful job. It bothered me before that Andre never knew of her condition, yet she so forcefully insisted to know of his. I wish they could have had a happy ending together living, but this way Oscar can also be with Antoinette.
VGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
It's hard to find ANY ROV fanfics on the internet, let alone well-written ones like this. I liked the concept of Oscar, Andre, and Antoinette being happy in the afterlife, since the ending was so tragic. Though Oscar dying in battle was the best and most appropriate ending the series could have, (it really wouldn't have sat well with me if she'd died a meaningless death in some manor), I also couldn't help wishing that she could have had a happy ending. After all, she's OSCAR! How can anyone NOT wish her a happy ending?
milola chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
what a beautiful piece of writing...Im such a great Oscar and Andre pairing fan! they belong together...
Chios-gal chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was beautiful. A wonderfull tieing up of loose ends. Good work _. Very..."The Beautiful Bones".
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Some strange formatting issues. Also dialogue-heavy and slow. However, general endorsement follows.
Nana chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Nicely done! Such an interesting perspective. It provides some comfort to think Andre and Oscar have found each other and an eternity of happiness to spend together after death. Do write more RoV fanfics soon!
Neisha chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I love it - even as I haven't seen the series. I could see it in my head..You did a wonderful job on this fic!

Sorry I missed you this weekend, but perhaps we'll catch each other again soon. I miss our chats..

Neisha