Reviews for Endangered Species
Skyrere chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I like this. It isn't just the overpowered idiot main characters screaming at each other from oposite sides of the planet for three episodes before the conclusion of the story arch.
It ALMOST makes me want to start watching the show... or trying to read the manga.
FinnimbrunPlacebo chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is freaking COOL. OC's that are plausible and make some sense!
bloodshound chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
wat they get for under estimating Saiyans
Connie chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm impressed! I'd love to read more, if you've continued this anywhere or if anyone else has a similar idea that you know of. I just love aliens and captivity and the whole 'wild zoo animal' thing heh. I also just want to read more about these characters, no need to ever meet up the the DBZ group. I love Saiyajin (and aliens in general) culture and stuff.

Sorry, tired here. Stupid all nighter is me; just randomly picked a short story to take with me to bed :)
Xstarlight-dragonX chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
O, this is good! I would like to see more.
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
oh... this is good stuff
AyumiFallassion chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Purple hair from the sire, are they descendants of Trunks?

This is really cool, keep going with it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Whoa, very awesome. Seriously. Rocks.
Kichi not logged in chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
very interesting
Zarkcus chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
wow

this pretty cool

and very original

please continue it further
Kizmet chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Interesting start. I hope to see more.
Dragoncat chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
The characters are totally new to me, but I like how the story is going. I look forward to the next chapter.
TGP too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
o.o...O.O... THE SHINING ANGEL OF FANFICTION IS WRITING DBZ! *in total bliss* Or, at least, wrote a fun DBZ drabble! Oh, this was great. Yay Saiya-jins *waves a flag* Yay Asuka *waves another flag vigerously*
Makokam chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
O.

Oh, I liked this. I liked this alot.

It was interesting the point of view change. And I was impressed by how well you were able to make it sound like non-humanoids.

Is there any intention to continue?