Reviews for Rhythm of the Rails
Essie chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I wish you continued this. It was pretty good. I love her group of friends! They are hilarious. Sigh.
tanny apple chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
i love this, the whole thing about lily suddenly becomeing beautiful and the lad reactions, oh and i love kitty, lily needed a female friend and it was really cleverly done how you introduced her :D

up date soon please

tana xx
Lily Orange chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
loved it again, especially the suddenly lily is beautiful thing james had - it was hilarious :) x x x x
Lily Orange chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
again this was really funny and cute and i loved i x
Lily Orange chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this made me laugh, especially james' rapid babbling about saying hello to everyone on the train, great stor x
SophiaOfSlytherin chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
LOL great story! Can't wait for more chapts!
Kendall N.S chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Er... I'm kinda afraid to eat a cookie that's shiny. It either means it's burnt, under-cooked or poisoned.

O.o

This is good, I like that you made her friend a HufflePuff. I'm a RavenClaw and all, but HufflePuff is so often snubbed.

~Kendall
I Can't Remember My Pen Name chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
I WANT ANOTHER CHAPPIE!

please?

i really really really really really lyk this series and you should finish it!
Cap'n Scurvy Gums chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw, it blocked out my word. That was supposed to b by the way. I don't know if it will block out those.. I hope not since I added spaces, lol Also I am reviewing here because it is being GAY and isn't letting me review again.
Cap'n Scurvy Gums chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Aw man, I read this thinking it was all done.. and then I went to hit 'next' and there was no button. I was like GAY! Gay as a FAGGOT! Now I must wait for your update. I do hope it will be soon, as I really am starting to get attatched to this story. i love the way you portrayed James by the way.
sandcat chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Yay! so great! update please we really liked it we had a lot of fun reading!

:) Sandcat
TresPantalon chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
WOWE! CONTINUE WRITING! I think you shouldn't make Jamesie act so 'jerky'. Add more of Sirius plez

Wahts ur fav. fanfic?

Mine is 'Potter Induced Madness" HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE

SO...*thinking wahts the best way to insult you) YOUR STORY IS AWESOME 'oh, diss'

TEHEHEHEHEHEHE (I FEEL EVILEY HYPER!) MUHHAHAHAHA!

WHEN WILL LILYFLOWER FALL IN LOVE WITH JAMESIE?

*ANSWER ME IT'S AN ORDER*

I've read all of your fanfics, and I LOVE them ALL! (sorry i didn't review on them) Soo i'm hoping this will be enough review for all of your fanfics

KEEP ON GOING

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING *BOUNCES AWAY*

Tata
FallenMystery chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
*snort**giggle**worship*

FM
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
So, I read your fic with princess Lily, and I decided that I should check out the rest of your LJs. And now I have decided that you are worthy of my favie authors' list. You're fantastic. And I LOVE Lily's friends!

FM
CaramelBoost chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
I GOT A DEDICATION! *SQUE* *sobers up* *calmy, seriously* Do you know the Muffin Man? The Muffin Man? The Muffin Man... Why? I hear you ask... Simply because I am hungry and ... He's made of Muffins. And I like Muffins. And... Ok, Ok, I'll admit it! I want to eat the Muffin Man! *Sobs* He just looks so yummy! And... Muffin-y! *Whines* And I love Muffii-iins! *sniffles* ... *Runs into a wall* *falls down* *gets up and looks around* Where was I again? Oh yes... The Muffin Man. I'll find him later; I know where he lives. *grins impishly*

Hm I'm here to review, aren't I? Well, to do that I might just have to read the chapter first... *Muses* Yess, it could be quite difficult reviewing if I haven't read it yet... Hm... Must. Go. Read! *Bounces* I can't wait!

*Reads 'The Steel Rail Still Aint Heard the News'*

*Munches on SHINY cookie contentedly* COOKIE! And not just [any] cookie, but a SHINY cookie! Oh Froggie, you DO love me! *flails arms dramatically* *falls off chair* Of. Ok.. maybe later. Tis a great chapter, me amigo! I love the Bellatrix scene and random insert Kitty was awsome. She's in their same year isn't she? Cool. I like her... they could call themselves JALEK! Pronounced Ja-lek. In Afrikaans, if it had just another word at the end of the phrase it'd mean, "Yea, I'll lick you". *laughs hysertically* Sorry... That idea wouldn't stop popping into my brain. Lekka Lekka chapter! Me loves it! You *pants* have to *pants* update *pants* soon! *runs into window* Please!

Fluv you!