Reviews for The Laurel Academy
DanniMarie85 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Ok, 1st off I have to say that I love the way you wight. I just spent the last 3 days reading all your stories, and I'm sad to see that you haven't updated in YEARS! I do, however, understand that life happens and takes over.

I love the 'world' you have built up with adding in Amy into the lives of the boys. I've read many fic and not many do a good job of adding in new people.

I know that you may not update, or if your even still planing on woring on this anymore, but I thought I should tell you that I love your story and would like to know what is going to happen.

I would love to see Dean and Any get back together and have Sam find some one too.

Again, thank you for doing a great job.

DanniMarie85
EldestDurk chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
2 words ABSOUTLY BRILLINT (Sorry about the spelling lol) I can't wait to read more!

PLEASE bring Amy back, what happened to her psyhic(SP?) abilitys? why is she so special?

anyways again I can't wait to read more!
TVjunkie323 chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
This series is really good. I had started reading it a while back and left off somewhere in the beginning of the four part, but I recently discovered it again, and read all of the parts. I love the relationship between Dean and Amy (very sad for it to end the way that it did but I'm sure it will be made better in the long run). I also love the relationship between Amy and Sam. I hope you get the chance to update soon, since I notice it's been a while. Keep the story going though, when you get the chance.
PadfootCc chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
hey! just here to hint for an update. i absolutely love the series and i am dying to see what happens in this story. please, please, PLEASE update again as soon as possible. i really, really, REALLY want to see amy and dean back together!
Jamie chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
I read all the Meant to be series and they were good. But can you continue the story of the Laurel Academy? Thanks!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
you didn't update asap! *cries in corner*

Jeez...i love the thought of Dean as a P.E teacher...but if you put him in shorts, i might have to kill you. Its either jeans or naked. Take your pick, im not really fussed either way...although i do have to say im leaning slightly towards the 'naked' option, but thats just me. For a chick, i have a VERY guy-like mind lol.

So yeah, to sum up. Update, and make dean naked.

Ciao!
EmSyd chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
Wicked. Can't wait for more.
Sara chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I have just spent an entire sick day reading all of the stories in the Meant To Be series. I LOVE them! Everything is so real. I can actually picture everything that happens, happening in an episode. Your stories are just so good. I love love love the Dean/Amy relationship. You are so good at the angst. Other stories on here are so fake. They always have Dean or Sam meeting someone during the adventure and falling in love and everything always happens too fast. You have such a great pace going and are really imaginative. Please keep up the great work!
IheartPadalecki chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
Sorry, I've been extremely occupied with the Sharks... hockey. Anyways, love this chapter ;D
Spuffyshipper chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Good 're going to learn why Mary said sorry in the season finale.(I think.)I do know I'm most likely going to be crying at the end of part one though.
Sagebeth chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
I miss Amy too but this is really good dear. I cant wait for the new episode either!
Lilly B chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
great chapter...sam and dean as professors is really fun. i enjoyed reading the back and forth between sam and dean...it really showed how different they are when it comes to their personalities (and teaching meathods)...hehe. i can't wait to read more!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Awesome job. I love it. Yeah, that ep looks good. Catch ya on the flip side.
PadfootCc chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
hey. srry it took my so long to review. my computer was being mean and i cant review on the ones in the school library. i can't believe amy and dean are over! and he won't just suck up his pride and call her again. i love where this is going so you have got to update again soon!
EmSyd chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Brilliant. :) I'd love to see Amy, but it is your story. Can't wait for more.