Reviews for This Is Going To Be Fun
Innogen chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
EEK! A Cliffie!

Wonderful story! I love it!

Much looking forward to your next chapter!

~Innogen LJ
Iaveina chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
Very very good story! Please add more!
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Oh loved that line about playing Joss. Giggled my head off at Jack. Evil cliffhanger! EVIL! More please. Great chapter. Love this.
your local dealer chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
FABTASTIC!
your local dealer chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
ABSOLUTELY F*ING BRILLIANT!
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Lol at "he's just from Cardiff". The Elvis joke was also great. Loved the whole thing about the visions - poor boy is going to be so confused so will probably get on well with Xander. More please. Excellent chapter. You pitch the characters really well.
your local dealer chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
Absolutely FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC! To clarify then, Sam is from OUR dimension (a.k.a. Doctor who and Torchwoodland, where Buffy is just a tv show) and has travelled not only through time, but into an alternate dimension as well? By the way, this is absolutely brilliant!
your local dealer chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Gargh... Such an awesome idea!
your local dealer chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Must... Keep... Reading!
your local dealer chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Brilliant brilliant brilliant!
your local dealer chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Absolutely Brilliant... I can just see the potential dripping off of this story. I had a sense of dread that this would be ridiculous when I saw the number of crossovers you were writing, but my spirits have most definitely improved! I'll be watching this story with an eagle eye!
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Xander skateboarding into the Doctor's left ear was a fantastic image. Giggled my head off at how the Buffyverse came to be reality. Superb idea. Loved the detail of the Doctor not wanting to give up his new teeth. Awwed at the Doctor saying "Poor Jenny". Oh, can't wait for the next chapter. More please. Great stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Liked Sam's attitude to Ethan with wanting to shoot him. I'm sure that Buffy would agree. Excellent chapter. Things are going to get worse for Sam before they get better. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
What a wonderful beginning. I'm utterly confused and delighted and especially loving the Doctor bits. Poor Rhys won't know what hit him, much like Sam. More please.
griiffins chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
I'm probably one of the few people (excluding you) who are obsessed (well, that's a strong word) with all four shows. They rule! Interesting idea, to be sure, and I'm itching to know where you're going with it.

Who else will come in? Rose, Spike, Annie, Owen? Gahh!

Keep going, no matter if you have a lack of reviews! Continue it for me! Ahem. And for yourself, of course.

Much love x