Reviews for Sights
Graffiti-Kami chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Hehehe. Tai is so funny when he's so flustered.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
That was deep dude.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Yay! Tai realized that he has a crush. Then maybe Yama won't be the only one getting so nervous.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Hahaha. Yama is gettin' all flustered over a guy who he doesn't even know the name of. That's so cute!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hehehe. The fated meeting...
XthirteenX chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
i love this so much it is so good i cant wait to read more! please update soon!
maddie chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
hey i love this story and the paring i found it today and i could'nt stop reading it i love it please continue
zertek chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
I loved how you kinda had Yamato beating around the bush knowing that Taichi would eventually get to that wish. Then after that all of Taichi's insecurities and Yamato being caring about everything was really great but it makes me wonder... Is there something wrong with the way Tai looks or is it really just insecurity... Cuz thinking back I don't recall you explaining what he looks like exactly... Oh well that's probably just me going off somewhere I don't belong haha.

Also if you can fit it in the next chapter a little about Tai's family situation would be nice.. It's kinda a mystery what his family is like. Almost as if they don't care(letting him stay at Yama's without much questioning and all... Sorry if the reviews a bit long! Keep up the great work and I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
zertek chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
God in this chapter I nearly had to strangle you.. you have no idea I thought that you had seriously actually killed off Yamato! I thought it was weird the Ishidas weren't there but figured oh hell explain it in a second and then... god I just have to say you got me haha.

Also adding Koushiro into the story seems to fit the story pretty well! I like that idea.
zertek chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
I really love the line you put in there at the end. it makes it cute but at the same time incredibly awkward... but in a good way haha. I just wish you woulda added more detail into things like you started doing around chapter 7... (I've already finished up to chapter 10 haha, ima cheater like that...)
Sakina-chan chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
why the hell would mimi break up with him? she totally knows what a perfect guy koushiro is... so why? and if they don't get back together then her loss and i'll just have to get him to love me i will appreciate him and love him for ever and ever!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
Great story, I wonder why Mimi broke up with Izzy though.
AgentOklahoma chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
this is awsome! and I hate his mother. gr. hope you continue soon. kagomegirl326 out. -
Akira Nishikawa chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
well I do hope you can continue with the story, so far its pretty good and I like to know whats gonna happen now.
Koota Kagime chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
this is really good please continue to write.