Reviews for Save, Quit, Continue?
grepppp chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Never thought of a scenario like this. I really liked the way you went about it though, how Sam gets to start the game over and try again. Pretty cool.
Seaside Sally chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Another brilliant piece of writing. The Ground Hog Day bit particularly effective too, again you have portrayed Sam Tyler's character perfectly (and rest of cast too but Sam is the hardest to do, in my opinion). Maybe we could see Gene being a bit more sympathetic with Sam, considering his current problems? Please write more soon.
cirana chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
gd fic
alibi2014 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Woah. I didn't see that one coming! Part of me wants to feel bad for Sam, but at the same time it seems like he's going to be okay. After all, better that he knows the rules and play the game again than spend the rest of his days in a mental hospital. I loved Hunt's lines at the end, and Scary Test Card Girl was just as scary as ever. Excellent job!
ag793g2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This is great. I really like it.

It leaves you with the question - does he ever finish the game, or is he doomed to try for the unattainable top score forever?

Hauntingly good stuff.
The Whyness chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Absolutely brilliant.

A really interesting idea and so painful. Poor Sam, so broken.

I like it!
your local dealer chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
What a great idea! Why didn't you ever give this one any more thought? A sequel would be great!
losttimelady chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
man! nice one. That sure does warp your mind though, good going.