Reviews for When All Else Perishes
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
So, is this all part of Sakura's dream? I have to say that your writing here is really nice! I liked it a lot!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
that was very beautiful and yet true, because inside her hard shell, Sakura knows that whenever he comes back (if he comes back) their relation won't ever become what it once was.

Keep up the great job!

K94evur chapter 1 . 7/5/2007

that wuz deep

*blinks several times at com*

XD great jobz!

kattylin chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
omg this is soo depp.. whoa ur makin me cry here...
eeeee.eee.eeee chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I liked it! Different from anything I've ever read on these two. And it's too bad we're talking dreams 'cause it certainly sounded hot enough to be true ;)
Clara of the Wolves chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow, that was pretty good. Not too angsty, but it was kind of gross. I still really like it though.

Remember, blue is a color and GREEN DAY RULES!

(I know I'm really random)
stripesim chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
i liked it... it was really nice...
SkyblueSunshine chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Bleh, I don't like this fic.

It summarizes all the plots for the sasu/saku stories where they reconcile and live happily ever after and makes them improbable-sounding. Which is, I suppose, the truth.

But still, not admitting it feels better. Yes it does. Kinda. Maybe? See, that's why I don't like this story xD.
Melted Flames chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
wow. this is good. i like the ending of he fact shes actually dreaming, but believe it.

good job with this!

Firerose1300 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was really really good
SakuraDouble chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
It was interesting, but I liked it. Poor broken Sakura has nothing but her dreams to go on.