Reviews for Yellow
eac chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
the moment you made sam an immortal this story lost my interest.
Anya Magera chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
Love the story!
Precious Novelty chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
So tired right now, and don't know if I'll stay awake for the rest...but just had to comment! I love it! The highlander characterization is right on so far!

Deans dialogue is kinda off as far as cannon goes...but it's still fun.

And I absolutely love the ending to the first chapter. It's just...great!

Can't wait to read more!
kirallie chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Short but good.
Jenny chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
I love this to, of cource I am a Sammy gilr and who can not love methos and Dean. But I really really miss me some demon action, are we going to have some fo that? :)
kirallie chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Good work! There need to be more SPNHL stories! Poor Sam waking up in what sounds like the remains of an orgie. Nice way to bring Daniel in. Hope there's more!
Evil Asch chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
More please :D Also I wouldn't have Dean refer to his mother as Mum, very unamerican and defenitely undean but dang you better keep writing I'm loving it so far.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Nice vignette. Worth expanding a bit.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
This was a fun turn in terms of crawling with Methos. Not the kind of stuff that gets dramatized too often.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Your version of Adam is highly adventurous, looking for the new. Your version with it in the same continuity? What made Adam decide not to put himself (surival) first (i.e. seeming OOC)? Connected to losing Alexa or something else? Please explore.
lelann37 chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
hmm, loved the updates, especially the sammy's pile. loved meeting daniel too. thanks!
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
LOL This is FUNNY! Please post more soon? *hopeful look*
lelann37 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
meep! oh i love it! the drinking contest was too funny
StrangeVisitor chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
The ending lines were brilliant. I am really enjoying your HL/SPN crossovers.
mabpagan chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Excellent crossover! You've got the characters nailed-although I wonder what has Adam interested in being involved...

More, please!