Reviews for Sonic & Mario: Remix
Denneylaw chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
please say you'll get to the next chapter SOON, but most importantly PLEASE say that Bunnie Rabbot will join them this time, it would be interesting to see what character SHE has to fight. aside from Sally, she is my other favorite character from Satam. Also, will Pit be in the story, i know it's supposed to be strictly maroi and sonic, but who knows where Skyworld really is, is could be in Marios' world for all we know, right? Well, anyway, i have a few fight suggestions, Espio could battle one of the Koopa Bros. clan, OR that nerdy lizard from Super Paper Mario, Charmy could fight Junior Troopa from Paper Mario 1, and if Geoffery St. John can somehow get in this story, he could fight Rawk Hawk, I mean c'mon, aside from Sally, i don't see anyone else from the Satam series in here. Also, what version of Robotnik should we envision, the one from Satam or the one from Sonic X. Anyhow, hope my suggestions helped, be looking forward to it. Oh, i also wondered if anyone was gonna be pitted against Klump or Krusha. Well, please get this story underway soon. Later.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ah, so you're rewriting the fic series, huh? Well, it's a good start. Sure took me back to the days when I was new to this website. Course that was back in 2002/2003. Say, think you'll upgrade the series based on what's happened in both universes since those days? Will the trip to the past, adventures in Rogueport, trip to Flipside, & the most recent adventure through his GALAXY be remembered by Mario? Same goes for Shadow's return to the land of the living, the invasion of the Black Arms aliens, the EX World Grand Prix, the trip into Arabian Nights, & the encounters with Blaze the Cat be remembered by Sonic? BTW, there's a couple guys I'd like to see return in this fic. E-123 Omega, Bomb, & Heavy. I suggested them in my last review for the previous rendition for this fic. You still remember 'Course, I also wished the same for E-102 Gamma, but now I don't know, it's up to you. Well, anyway, update soon.
eventyraren chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This is the same as that ols Sonic and Mario you wrote back in 04? I hope you finish this story. I have both on my Favorite Stories Part. Update soon
Alien-Child chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Next chapter is Mario's side I guess? Coll that you got the story back. Can't wait for your update, chow!
NUTCASE71733 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
WOHO! IT'S BACK BABY! I loved this story, and was very disapointed seeing how it was discontinued for such a long time. But now it's back, and it's gonna be better than before, YAHO!
Ryu the Weredragon chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Here we go again! Love the new intro, although I still prefer Sonic & Sally's prior relationship to their current one. Oh well, can't have everything.

I hope you can keep it up this time. This is my favorite set of your stories (With Mon Wars as the second).
Charles Roberts chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Your Storys Rock Ant and I love SatAM and Archie Comics too I collecting Sonic the HEdgehog Comics too also Write Sonic Storys and Mario and the rest so Your Storys are the bomb
Super Hyper Mario 128 III chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
AnT! You brought Sonic & Mario back! Awesome! You're right, the begining is a lot better than the previous one (not that the old one was "Bad", but this is even better) and you cleverly avoided the one big mistake I made: setting the "prologue" during a specific game. I really should go back and fix that in my fic or something...

Anyway, glad to see you bringing this story back from the dead (or, to quote Altered Beast: "RITH VOM UR GAVE!"). With you back in the game, it looks like I'll have to kick my work on MY Mario and Sonic crossover into high gear! In that case... (does impression of Commander Khan in Elite Beat Agents) Friendly rivaly is GO!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/18/2007