Reviews for Why Forgotten Memories Never Stay Forgotten
TechnoFool chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEE CONTINUE! I WANNA WANNA WANNA SEE BUTTER'S REACTION AND THE SWEET FLUFF THAT FOLLOWS KAWAII! GAH! (sorry, 'm just love this pairing)
Please continue...? :
Izzy6mangalife chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
What do you mean, you don't like the chapters you wrote? They're great, they truly are! Aw... I really wanted to read more! How they both talk about New Grace, and remember their past... You've got to get back to this story! Pleeeeze!
Izzy6mangalife chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
So great... You really need to get back to writing this story, it really is great, so well-written too!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Well I like it. Please continue soon.
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Nice, its good so far.
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON :) -)
Amber Truesdale chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
wheres chapter 4 what happens next
susanyawploski chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
awh, this is adorable.(-:

i really like it, you did a really great job.

please continue, you can't just leave it here, it's just starting to get good.X-D

anyways, great job, hope to see more soon.(-:
crazydbzfan87 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Oh stop! This is GOOD! Really good actually. I can't wait for more. BUt...you haven't updated since 2007. Oh please...PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned this fic man. It's so good! I can really see it going places! You CAN'T just abandon it!

I'm on bended knee (not really but, you know!) PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP! The very few spelling mistakes aren't so horrible that you should stop writting this! I'll be a loyal reviewer if you continue, I swear! This is just to good to give up on!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I'll say this much, you gave Butter's more of a spine. Not that there's anything WRONG with that! Quite the contrary, I think it's expect. I mean, when you grow up, you tend to get more of one then you had when you were a kid right?...right? Hm, well, I did in any case, so, with Butter's I've got no problem.

EVIL! Ending it right there! Must see Bradley's reaction. Must read next chapter! Awesome job thus far! _

P.S- Not to sound like a grammer/spelling nazi or anything, but I noticed you seem to mix up 'form' with 'from'. Just wanted to point it out, sorry!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hmm...a bit short-ish, but not bad. Short, to the point...a little spelling error in the beginning but the only one I spotted. Nicely done. It's enough to get me to read the next chapter anyway! _
shmeecherz chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
PLease! PLEASE finish it! I need more...so much it's unreal! D:
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
I liked this chapter very much quite frankly. I love Bradley's reasoning behind being bi-curious aka gay.

Lemon chicken and spaghetti actually taste good when eaten together - both are delicious. - Sorry I just had to add that. Suddenly I'm hungry... o.o

I love the suspense at the end! And you made Butters so very darling and precious! so cute!

Will there be any side couples? I don't mind either way because I scour for BradleyButters...
Phoenix II chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Nay, God doesn't hate you, Bradley...he's just trying to make sure Butters doesn't fall for Cartman :P

Keep it up!
gman2006 chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
You ask, "how can I make it better." I ask, why. I love how you're writing this story. Don't change a thing! I love the little back story on Bradley and I can't wait to see Butters' reaction to it, cause he gives hint of recognition. Leaving cliffhangers at the end of chapters is evil, but hey, I do it to. Anyways, please update soon. This is an amazing story and don't you let yourself get told otherwise.