Reviews for The Morrow Day Council
AWESOME!
Lord Sanguine chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
A nice story.
Lord Luxion chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
It was brilliant! I loved Sundays punishment and the line about Sunday and Tuesday jumping up faster than normal when Friday was streaking! It was brilliant... And hte pre sins characters contrasting with the post sins characters, ace!
Crimson Cupcake chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
I love it xDD Poor, poor Sunday. ''Where am I?' he wondered. Oh yes… in Nothing.' Haha, that was so brilliant. Still, I really disliked the ending of Lord Sunday D: But this was good 8D I love the transition from normal to the Sins, it's really nice and epic 8D

'Lord Sunday is offline'.

LOLLLLL. I wonder if he dc'ed xDD Monday's idea was so the best. Stupid Saturday . (But I had to laugh at her superior-ness 8D) Awesome story!
ollies out chapter 5 . 11/5/2010

Just finished the last book last night, and this is awesome. 8D

I love how everyone ignores Monday ((and his unsuspected brilliance.)) And the webcam. Annnnd "Sir! We've just found Friday streaking through the halls!"

...Yeah. xD
claretopeventer chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Great story, very funny! I think you're really creative to think up this idea! Love your ending, poor Lord Sunday!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
-cackles- -bows- I'm sure after a thousand years Sunday will be begging on his knees for Arthur to save him. This is really good! :)
Happyfish chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
I LOVE IT! he is stuck wit htem for 1000 yrs!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Haha, I decided to stay away until I'd read the last book.

WELL DONE. The fourth chapter's ending was hilarious - "I had a lousy teacher!" - and the epilogue was short and sweet and awesome. Hell, I should remember it after rereading the last book (which was kind of depressing).

Thanks for the great story. It's been fun, and I'll probably come back and reread it from time to time.
kim chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
omg! Awesome story. Really hilarious. Thanks for brightening up my day
Barcavolio chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
This is hilarious...
NapoleonVI7 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
I see why Arthur gave Sunday a limited life sentence...

This must have driven him mad
PinkPanther123 chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Haha, poor Sunday x) Too bad for him, haha... Great story! :)P
LilyMoonstone chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Hav all of them recover from their 'sins' personality? U deserve it, Sunday.
SparklyMarshmallow chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Two words- Totally FREAKINAWSOME! I liked it.