Reviews for Better Late Than Never
Noa Asuma WIN!
LFJakgjh'ga chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Good story!
Ohohen chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Aw...that's such a great story! Please write some more! there aren't alot of Patlabor fics out there...
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
sweet baby chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Thank you!_
Sarah Kerrigan chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Can I translate it to the Spanish? -well done, of course-.

If this matters to you, send me a mail.

See ya!
redisb2002 chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Love the fic !

It's the best one shot I've read about Asuma & Noa : need to see that sort more often !

Bravo !
BratG chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Good stuff

Should write more...the patlabor section lacks a good romance between these two, ya know...

anyway, I loved it. Cute, short, well written.

I keep sayin' it, you shoulda do more patlabor.

- BratG (who's high on stomach ache pills! wohoo!)
Sunder the gold dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Marvelous! Bravo!
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
*insert huge grin* That was so sweet! I can see this going on in the future! Those two are so oblivious to the obvious! A great fic, it deserved winning that contest! _
Desaix chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Ya know, I really should check here more often. There are TWO Patlabor fics I've missed simply because I only check about once a month.

Now, about this fic... there are a few little things I would fix about it (why doesn't Asuma consider some delaying tactics until his father passes away, or something like that, for example), but overall I enjoyed it. And, of course, it's always nice to read another Patlabor fic.
Astra M chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
It's great, Sean. Especially for an unpolished fic written in two hours (impressive!) I never see Asuma/Noa fics - I like this one; it rings true.