Reviews for Forbidden Step
gohan21 chapter 3 . 5/12
please continue this story FORBIDDEN STEP
Mamoru you don't need crystal Tokyo to have Chibiuse you can still have Chibiusa it's in genetics
I hate momaru to he's a coward you should do usagi x haruka fics
no name chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
any one home
Atira chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
More I like the story
Puella Pulchra chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
I liked it please continue!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Awww, poor Usagi ):. I look forward to your update. .
DarkPegasus chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Okay, So I waited until I read all of what you've written before writing a review. Anyways, I wanna say that I agree with you and all of the other people in the world who hate Mamoru. I'm looking forward to see how he gets hurt in the rest of your well written story. I'm sorry, but if that came out too harsh against him, I'm truly sorry, but that's just what I thought like typing. Anyways, enough about how much I hate him. I thought that your story was really good, and keep up the good work! I'll be impatiantly waiting for the rest of the story!

6darkwillow chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
please update this story is very good! Mamoru is a dumb ass who def should suffer greatly...im looking forward to it...(evil smile)...
MissMonsters2 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I love this story

i love the idea of michiru and usagi

but you haven't updated in 2 years...o-o update soon?
DeidaraClone chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
yes, u alredy said u hated darien me amigo
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Geeyargh! This is the last chapter I haven't sent a review into. I'm begging you to please finish this story out! T_T I'm dying here! UsagixMichiru is such a great pairing and there isn't enough out their on the two of them.

Please update soon!

Write from the heart.

-LF1080
youn2731 chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Are you going to come back to this story? There aren't too many stories with this pairing and I think your story is really good. I hope you continue to write more. Please update soon.
plutomoon2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
please update this story soon i like thise story. i really want to know what happen. thanks for the story.
lila chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
very good. hope you'll update soon!