Reviews for Sound of Silence
birdandthebell chapter 3 . 6/5
You've created quite an endearing Draco. If you ever felt like updating this it'd be lovely.
Does fruits tags chapter 2 . 1/9
WOW. adorable story! Very interesting plot devices and pairing. It would be excellent of you could finish this but it seems that this part of your life is over for now. I wish you grand endeavors in your life and hope you continue writing!
SerpensPrincess chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I cant wait till u write the next chapter keep up the good work one of my fav fics
LianaRamsay chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
i hope you decide to continue this - TMR/DM fics are not extremely common, though they are quite good.
Mrs MalfoyRiddle chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Hey!
Great Idea! How did came to this idea? I think, it needs a big creativity for this.
I love Draco and Tom, they're the hottest Boys in Hogwarts. So hot, so bad, so forbidden!
Every girl cries, if it see them. Like Fans, they support them. Sadly, in hogwarts, there isn't any fanstuff of them.
So, now to your Story. I don't wanna be annoying with my fan-crying XD

From the proloque to this chapter, very exciting, fascinating.
I love this Pairing!
How Dray got the diary, how he was grown up with the book. Every day, he wrote with Tom.
And now is he in Malfoy Manor! Wow!
So funny, how Lucius was react, as Tom came.
Or Snape.
I'm interested, when will the pair start? When, will Draco love Tom?
Write!
Your writing-style is very well to read, good to understand

I hope, this Review was full enough.

Greets (:
Mrs MalfoyRiddle
DallasWinstonLove chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
okay...so this story haven't been updated in who knows how long but omg, seriously, i love it! please please please update it! draco is so fucking adorable and i just love him and i love how he's slowly getting under tom's skin and i just...love it all. i love tom so much!
wynnebat chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Awesome story! I hope you update it one day.
kin chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
i like this a lot please update soon
xGlass chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Fantastic! I'm disappointed it hasn't been updated in awhile, but I'm very glad you've posted as much as you have. Wonderful, wonderful thoughts.
naemorie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is a great fic, I really hope you find time to update it.
InkTrailz chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
oh me goodness! Tom's gonna use the poly juice potion on Draco isn't he? that's why he told him to make frieds with harry! Oh pee! UPDATE! .
MadAsAHatter27 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
This story is great, unusual and different but still interesting; love it! I will definitely read any future chapters.
Lisi the slayer chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'm intrigued, I love the voice you've created for Draco, despite the hints of darkness coming from Tom, Draco still seems young, naive and touchingly innocent
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I love your story. ) Very well written, and very original.
None231223 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
...I'm very much sure you won't get to this story anymore, but I still would like to hope that you will. I'm very interested to see in which direction this fic would lead to, and there's no doubt that I like reading this in general. :) Please update when you can.