Reviews for Just Be Glad To Be Here
addtcdtobones chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
omg that was wonderful...sorry it was so close to home for you...being in an accident and all...wow...he is worried about his wheels...she is worried about the victim getting away..but in the end...its all b/b...aw wonderful and just the way i like them to be in the end...together in each others arms...

a2b
Mizackles chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I think this is perfect as is. You described the crash so well.

Loved the song you recommended & the BB hug at the end.
squinter chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
a car accident! *gasp* Its a good thing you're ok or else I wouldn't have any good stories to look forward to in my inbox :) Car crash stories are fun to read because it brings out the emotional side in the characters (whicj you did superbly
FFfangirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
That was really good! I almost didn't read it but Im glad I did! continu. :( for me
Amasayda chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Oh my god: First of all ... you really were in a car accident like that? I'm so sorry - I hope you (and whoever was in tha car with you) are alright now.

I've never been in an accident - but it must be horrible. Because while it's still happening, you just don't know the outcome.

I'm really sorry. And as you said, writing about such traumatic experiences can really help, I suppose.

It was good for the story - although I think, you could have written it without actually experiencing a car crash. :)

The story is good. Really authentic I suppose, as you've written it.

If you like, you can continue to write more chapters, but I think you could call it finished. The ending right now is just so sweet. They're both happy to be alive. That's nice.

Kat
saz89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I did what you asked from your other story 'land of the living' and am readin your other ones.. the oneshots! will move onto the next one after this!

When i started this i really thought it was gonna be a tragic one but thankfully wasnt! all that couldve been! must be so frightening!

I'm sorry to hear you had an accident.. but am glad you were ok! it is true.. the best stories come from real life! after all that has happened in my life (actually make that the last 4years) i could write so many stories.. might actually help my sanity lol! u never know, one day you could be reading mine.. then again you either have talent or not.. and i'm thinking i'm someone who doesnt, especially compared to someone like you who clearly does *applause*

Brill oneshot.. will now review your other one.. and will be reviewing your other phic 'land of the living' as you update! of course it was worth readin it over a week - brilliant stuff! i couldnt not add it to my faves, its just too brilliant! Yay.. thanks for sayin you'll update for my bday - what a great pressie :o)

Look forward to it.. And again sorry this is a monstrous review/message!

Keep up that awesome writing!

A true fan, Saz
krisnina77 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I wanted to say first off that I for one am glad that you are ok after your car accident. I've been there and done that and it's not fun. So with that said on with the review. I of course enjoyed it. I'm glad that she broke her promise to herself because we all need hugs especially ones from hot gorgeous men like Booth. I do hope that you continue on with this story because I think its got a lot of potential.
avevale chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really think you did a great job. Very good choice at the song! It is not too.. overwhelming, but it's there.. it makes it easy to read your lines carefully and slow. I'm glad our Booth and Brennan are OK! More in my email, which will come in like 5 minutes :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
excelent shot. so glad they are both safe.

sorry about your accident glad you're ok too. obviously writing about personal experiences works well for you such emotion, details etc. great

look forward to more of your stories.
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Beautifully done. Sorry about your accident, I hope it wasn't nearly as serious as the horrid sounding one you just wrote, very vivid. I think you could definitly keep going with this...detail their injuries...how they cope with the near miss and losing the killer...and if you want to throw in some fluff, I certianly won't complain. lol. Whatever you decide to do this was fab.
Bellabun chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Well that was intense! I am so glad that you took something so terrifying and turned it into a brilliant story! Wonderful job as always! The impact was so descriptive it was quite scary! You literally took my breath away! You did a wonderful job, and be proud of your talent, you brighten many lives everyday! Well done, thank you for sharing! :)
Alphie13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
the accident was explicitly detailed and made me feel like I was

in the passenger seat. WOW! Thank God that didn't happen to

them in real life.
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wonderfully written; I love the description throughout this.

I'll add it to my favorites...and my story alert, too, just in case, 'cause I for one would really like to see another chapter on this one.

Great job!

Myralee
CoMiK chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wow well done. I had clear image of what was happening throughout the whole story and I loved it. It's a nice one-shot but maybe you could add a second chapter from the rest of the squint's POV as they see the accident on TV or hear it on the radio.
willgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wow! That was phenomenal! I listened to it with the song and I was blown away. I could see the car accident happening in my mind. I hope you and everyone else who was in the car with you are fine. I think you should leave it as a one-shot because it is perfect.