Reviews for Magical Relations
Mionefan chapter 4 . 8m ago
A little of a portent for the future. I can see Hermione and Pansy vying for Harry's affection.
Rain Addict CM chapter 65 . 5h ago
I hate you man lol. This was a pretty damn entertaining story and it seems you dropped it :( you got me super sad now. I wanna know what's next! Please come back to this some time soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 17h ago
Kind of disappointed that we didn't see TMR at all. So this is what HP would be like if he were actually sensible.
And here I was thinking Dudley was writing poetry or something to get over his mother..
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 65 . 4/7
So good, weeping, ect. 3 3 :)
lottie.romero chapter 65 . 4/7
great story! hope you get to update soon..
Madhatter1981 chapter 2 . 4/6
Not that i have anything against Slytherins but i have to admit that i find it odd/iritating that if Harry doesn't get sorted in Gryffindor in a fanfic that 9/10 he gets sorted into Slytherin, don't see what wrong with Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
HannahLongbottom chapter 53 . 4/6
Neville the Prefect. Perfect
noone297 chapter 65 . 4/5
can't wait to see more
HiddenReaderNinja chapter 65 . 4/4
I was skeptical at first when I read the description, but this is FANTASTIC! I can't wait for more. :D
ding dong chapter 30 . 4/4
Like the sneaky mention the room of requirement gets in this chapter, hee.

ginny's trying to co-opt her brothers into getting her a broom a few chapters back was pretty great, too. You get the little things incredibly right.
Hawk Raven chapter 32 . 4/4
I love this! And Anthony reminds me of Sherlock (The forgetting to eat thing) :) (BBC Sherlock)
Gwenlynn chapter 4 . 3/31
Problem with Dursley is that he is not brave either. In fact none of the houses do fit him. However, Helga Huffelpuff took in all who weren't welcome in the other houses. Therefore I think that Huffelpuff would be the best fit. Loyalty and hard work will come through peer pressure.

But this is your story not mine and so far it is fine reading.
Newengland1323 chapter 14 . 3/31
Nice story so far, props on mentioning brownies when talking about house elves.
LilyThorn chapter 1 . 3/29
I am so excited reading this - happy to have found it. :)
4,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »