Reviews for Magical Relations
Please keep going this is amazing I love it
if dudley is replacing ron...

HARMIONE
meh screw dudley

i hope harry can become more independent and learn who he really is ya know
nooo when is harry gonna find out abt his vault
Nullan chapter 71 . 11/7
I don’t know if this will ever be updated again but it was a very interesting read. I loved how much Dudley going to Hogwarts actually effected and changed the story and can only hope to see the conclusion
Tonks7777777 chapter 71 . 11/6
This was really greatI’ve rarely read stories where Dudley goes to hogwarts, and I loved it! I really hope you continue this story as I’d love to see where it goes! Thanks so much!
not finishing?
nantono chapter 6 . 10/7
NICE.
nantono chapter 3 . 10/7
NICE
nantono chapter 2 . 10/7
Goodbye canon
nantono chapter 1 . 10/7
Pure irony, the son of the person who detests magicians is a magician hahahaha
bleacherspam1 chapter 9 . 9/25
Dudley getting Hedwig makes me beyond annoyed. Good story so far though especially for a premise I don't normally enjoy.
Allorabella chapter 71 . 9/14
Oooh I love this story so much! I binge read it so this might not make sense but in no particular order some of my favourite parts are: Harry and snape, how sad it was to realise that Anthony was not okay and not coming back, Draco and Harry, Remus and Sirius’ house with many windows and walls that move upstairs, the weird relationship between Vernon, Dudley and Harry.

Also with the time turner issue I was sure you were going to do a sneaky thing like the book and make a time loop where everything was fine after someone carried out a secret plan. I hope the time turner returns in a larger fashion. Thanks for sharing!
William Nelson chapter 28 . 8/31
One of the few things in this series that hasn't sat right with me (and there are VERY few) is that Dudley shouldn't have gotten the diary.
The whole reason Ginny was given it was because her father, Arthur, had written a bill to give expanded protections to Muggles that Lucius took offence to. As such, Lucius put the diary in Ginny's book pile in the hope of her getting caught opening the chamber and attacking muggleborns would kill the bill.
Having him target Dudley kind of undoes that a little, though the only way I could see spinning it is that he chose Dudley in order to alienate Harry from his family and hopefully win him over to Lucius' side.
Anyway, excellent series and I am enjoying myself immensely.
Lyra chapter 71 . 8/26
This is still one of the greatest of all time...I hope that you update soon, but if not, that life is treating you well!
6,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »