Reviews for Magical Relations
Le Minh Duy chapter 59 . 11/25
Incredible chapter!
I feel sorry for the hungry basilisk who, face it, was betrayed by Harry, although I admire the gumption of the kids’ plan to harvest its remains.
I enjoyed a story- really sorry I can’t remember who wrote it- I read a while ago where the Patil twins made it clear that there were a lot of Parselmouth speakers in India, where it was not feared as a dark language, and the school hired an expert to come to Hogwarts and talk to the basilisk. It turned out that basilisks were an endangered species and she was incredibly excited to get to know such an ancient one, and persuaded it to return to India with her- she shrunk it down to be portable and took it with her and Hogwarts was safe!
SusanMarieS chapter 71 . 10/1
still awesomeness
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 6/25
Hedwig is Harry’s! Couldn’t Harry have gotten anything?!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/25
Slytherin? Dudley should have gone there.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/25
Dudley being a wizard? Now that’s a story I haven’t read. I hope Harry knows he’s pretty rich. Dudley will definitely be in Slytherin.
I saw this hadn't been updated in years. But the plot just looks too interesting to not read the work
Indigo2004 chapter 71 . 6/1
Woah it’s crazy how much darker everything became in the last few chapters. I’ve really enjoyed it though! Thank you so much for this incredible journey. I’ve loved the ride.
Hopefully we can continue it together soon?
I would love to see an update one day soon!
I would love to read more of your incredible writing.
Thank you!
-dig
GriffsSayWhat chapter 2 . 5/31
This is amazing so far! I hope someone tells him he has his own money- I’d hate for him to feel indebted to the Dursley’s forever!
Absolutely cannot wait for the eventual encounter between Diadem!Tom and Voldemort..

It's been 6 years but here's to hoping you'll one day return :)

LA chapter 56 . 5/30
Ugh you little bltch Harry.

I don't even particularly care for Draco but man this has gone on long enough.

~
Love this story but oh gosh this feud with Draco is pissing me off.

Get it together you nitwit Harry.

mumphie chapter 71 . 5/28
I've thoroughly enjoyed your story! I imagine that you've been quite busy with 'real' life. I do hope that someday you have some free time to ponder on this story again, find your mojo - get a new muse...
I'd like to know how the world gets along with TWO Riddles. How are they going to take them down? Will one take down the other? Did Draco's parents 'disown' him because they were trying to save him from older Riddle? Oh, so many questions, and no knowing if there is hope for answers! Well, good luck in life and I hope you do come back again, someday. :)
mumphie chapter 36 . 5/27
Yay! He learned the Patronus. Now onto...learning to be an Animagi! ;)
mumphie chapter 35 . 5/27
It is a shame that Harry didn't learn the Patronus charm. Very useful, that spell.
6,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »