Reviews for Magical Relations
rickyrules1998 chapter 38 . 9/23
Why isn't Harry in the tournament
rickyrules1998 chapter 15 . 9/22
Well you sure as hell made that blatantly obvious
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 71 . 9/20
I am so excited to see where you take this. I cried when Harry found his friend's body, that scene was written extremely well!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 60 . 9/20
Nice rant at the end of the chapter. I greatly enjoyed the *blows raspberry* :D
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 44 . 9/20
Didn't really want a relationship for Harry, but its your story so cool
Rissa Katharine chapter 4 . 9/16
I agree actually. Cormac Mclaggen is gross.
Synaps chapter 31 . 9/16
The conversation about Mia/Ian at the end made me laugh out loud.
Alicia Roth chapter 71 . 9/14
Not gonna lie, I've been crying since Anthony's death. Probably shouldn't have read that part so close to bedtime, but I didn't see that coming TT_TT
starspangledpumpkin chapter 71 . 9/14
nine years is a long time to be working on a story. Great quality though
starspangledpumpkin chapter 68 . 9/14
Oh god Anthony is dead isn't he?
starspangledpumpkin chapter 64 . 9/14
Oh no. Anthony has been taken over by Valmart hasn't he?
starspangledpumpkin chapter 60 . 9/14
I really like this story
Addiction's Curse chapter 14 . 9/13
"...under the pretence of bringing him a sandwich, he found Dudley writing." My thoughts were as follows: Fudgecakes, he's got the diary.

That aside, having Lucius Malfoy arrange forCrab & Goyle to be Draco's bodyguards is new to me. I like it. I've read stories that have justified his willing endangerment of his son using the "he knew it would only cause harm to mudbloods" excuse, but I've always thought it rather weak. Would he really take such an assurance (if it was indeed given) at face value? Taking precautions just in case is only sensible.
Sigrisee chapter 9 . 9/11
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Hedwigs now with Dudley... And now called Whitey :Q
Anna chapter 71 . 9/9
PS could you let Anthony wake up After Horcrux - riddle is Killed (like Ginny and the Diary),please? I reaaally Liked him...
5,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »