Reviews for Magical Relations
Sooo good! Please update!
shadow.fire.dragon.scythe chapter 3 . 2/19
Hermione had her own copy of Hogwarts a history
Silvion chapter 71 . 2/12
I just wanted to say this was an incredible read. it was touching and thrilling and Anthony's fate will haunt me for a long time.
saurav200cool chapter 71 . 1/23
Great story. Love the portrayal of slytherin. The Dursley's are really well written. I really hope the story isn't abandoned and I am waiting for the next chapter.
I love this story! I really like the way you wrote Dudley. The line when Ron picks up the rooster cracked me. *Picks up rooster expertly and pets it* Z
O O
emily4498 chapter 71 . 1/6
I can't wait to see how this ends...eventually
emily4498 chapter 68 . 1/6
HOLY SHIT
So I've been reading this for hours and I knew this was going to happen the moment Anthony picked up the diadem, but with everything else that happened, I got so distracted and it caught me so unprepared. This is great, I love it.
Guest chapter 71 . 12/26/2017
Thank you for a great story! I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your works. Hope it hasn't been abandoned.
ChaoticAscension chapter 71 . 12/26/2017
A very interesting story thus far, I look forward to seeing more of it. I found out about this story through DrizzleWizzle's slytherin Harry series and definitely find it to be a very good story.
Lady GryphonInia chapter 71 . 12/26/2017
Super! Hope this one finds its completion! IT IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! :D
LoonyLovegood1981 chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
I want to have a snake and speak to it like Harry does, it's sooo cute3
Lifesgreywolves chapter 71 . 10/9/2017
I just read your homepage, and I am very sorry that I thought you were finished with this story! I am excitedly waiting for the next chapters! I'm staying for the long run!

Lifesgreywolves
Lifesgreywolves chapter 71 . 10/9/2017
Hello! This is the Best Harry Potter story I have Ever read! Period. No one else has managed to so vividly and creatively write out a Harry Potter story like yourself (except maybe bluebirdsong's Magic Weaver, you might like that fic). You ignore and defy all the common stereotypes that come with Harry living in Slytherin, and your plot has kept me on my toes! I enjoyed this so much that I read throughout the whole thing in three sittings! I actually stayed up until four in the morning at one point, haha. :) I really want to message you and gush over your story; however I lost my password to my account quiet a bit ago, and the website is not cooperating in helping me retrieve it. :( I have yet to make a new account, though I feel I will be doing that soon, if I do I will let you know! So for now, you get an obnoxiously long review, and my desire to leave a favorite, follow and several kudos.
So, I'm just going to ramble about what I specifically enjoyed throughly. Because while I Loved the whole thing, I can't just reread your story to you. :) ...Miight be a bit random, sorry, I am trying to keep in chronological but no promises.
I never would have expected Harry and his friends to help Fred and George, but I loved that scene so much! And how you handled Umbridge! She was a lot more sly, and when she almost sacked Harry I was having a heart attack! That was very very clever by the way. Though I was a little confused on why the whole Skeeter thing made it worse? Anyway, most writers write Umbridge off as stupid, thank you for refraining from the urge to do so! Skeeter was also great! I think it is hilarious that she survived in Hogwarts for so long without getting squished. I wonder how she kept herself from being bored when Umbridge wasn't around...
Anthony made me mad, until I realized it was Ravenclaw's Crown that killed him. My silly head thought that he got Riddle's diary somehow. That whole scene...was very terrifying, and very sad. On that note, HOLY SHOOT TWO DARK LORDS YOU'RE GOING TO MURDER ALL OF THEM! I NEVER expected that! I actually sat up and shrieked a little. How are they going to cope!? And the Diary with DUDLEY! Stroke of genius! I was so concerned! I figured it out a little quickly, but the suspense kept me sweating for a couple chapters! You can really keep a story suspenseful, which I love about your writing style!
I love and am upset at Dudley's and Harry's relationship. I am thrilled at how they got along, but I also feel that all those years would have made things more uncomfortable. With the whole servitude thing. Though it was kind of nice how the story didn't really focus too much on their past. Maybe cousins do make up that quickly. I wouldn't know, but it was very believable. I also loved the drama between Uncle Vermon and Aunt Petunia! In the books she always seemed a little too ok with Harry having magic, but then again maybe she was used to it? I like how she and Vermon disagreed, and the drama of how she left and came back and left again. I almost felt like Harry with the amount of suspicion I had towards Petunia. You really developed their characters very well!
Gosh Draco and the other Slytherin's were amazing! I love how they are all clever, but not cut throat. Most stories that have Harry in the same house show all of them as really cold, I'm very glad you didn't do that! I also liked the tension, and just how confused Harry was! His confusion made everything interesting. The fights were very well written indeed. It felt like a really argument with genuine emotions and upsets on both ends. Pansy and Blaise's arguments were very couple like, I felt as thought I was reading an argument that my friends and I were having. Draco and Harry's were incredibly serious. They felt very real because of how long it took, and how their friendship isn't exactly the same. The topic of argument also needed to be addressed, with Draco's father and all. I can't believe you disowned him! It makes a lot of sense, but wow! All the Slytherin characters felt very in character and very well developed.
I like the healthy dose of common sense and suspicion there was with Sirius! The whole set of chapters for that year are just too amazing! I would be writing for the rest of the day to full express my utter joy on how you handled those scenes!
The embarrassment that Harry had towards Padama was very enjoyable! The teasing made me laugh my head off! I like how his crush wasn't Cho Chang! Also, Harry and Luna hmmm? :D I like that ship a whole lot. Thank you for keeping Ginny out of the love plots, she felt out of place in the books.
Finally: Snape! Filch! Lack of Dumbledoor! And Resimus! They were great beyond words.

Just all the characters and their emotions and their actions felt very Real! I did not feel like I was reading a book at times, it felt more like I was watching a particularly great play. Your skill in making dialogue, emotions, actions and sub plots tie together into a life like story is astounding. Please hold on to that, not a lot of writers have that talent in the first place.

Now, there were some things that could be improved. Don't worry a bit! They are small, and probably just personal preferences. Also, this is your story so feel free to ignore me on everything. At first the inter house relationships were just a plot device to write Harry more in character. They also seem like an excuse to keep Dudley, Hermione, Ron and Co, in the story. It felt very odd and misplaced. At first. But the group of them all together fits a bit better later on in the story. I'm glad that Harry's Slytherin friends don't interact too much with his Gryffindor friends, because that would have been extremely out of character. Besides, your plot is sticking them together in a way that makes their interactions with each other much less odd. And the plot twists I was going to mention have already straightened them selves out. Snape seems a little bit too fond of Harry, but given the circumstances surrounding that, and how much I love it I don't mind. (He Hugged Harry. Hugged!)

I understand that you probably won't be coming back to this story. I want you to know that it is ok for you to leave it as it is. I don't expect anything from you, and please don't feel pressured by this review! Uncompleted, your story is still a gem in a sea of coal! I just want you to know how much I love your work, and I want to thank you for having the courage to write this, and thank you for keeping it posted. I am super excited to see the rest of your works, and other stories that you like! I am very happy to have stumbled across this story. Good luck writing and have fun reading!

Lifesgreywolves
ASnowFern chapter 71 . 10/8/2017
Oh no. I've come to the last chapter.

I've been reading your story for so long that I've forgotten that its not completed. But goodness me, it's amazing. I love the attention paid to all the characters. How Harry is being remarkably selfish and selfless at the same time. Similar to what he was in canon but different enough due to him being a Slytherin. I love how Draco kinda took the role of "Ron" while Blaise and Pansy filled the logical and rational role of Hermione.

Everyone's character development was amazing. Draco and Dudley. Omg Dudley. I've never liked him before! Poor Draco though):

I like how it almost seemed as if because they did things in a less reckless way, the events that do occur turn out to be even more traumatic. Like you saved Cedric but had Harry witness Karkakoff being killed in an even more traumatic manner. Then you saved Ginny and I guess dudley from the diary but killed off Anthony. But you saved Sirius and treated him way better than JK Rowling! I guess Harry had to experience grief and loss? A lesson he had to learn through Sirius's death in canon. I'm really curious as to how hocrux Riddle is going to change things. Will any of them be tempted to sway away from Harry?

Love the whole Snape-Harry vs Umbridge portion. It was hilarious. Unnerving for Harry but hilarious to see how Snape spun that toad round and round!

It's been a long time since you last updated but this story is truly truly amazing! I enjoyed reading every single word of it. Thank you for sharing this story with us
why chapter 48 . 10/4/2017
im crying okay why is ur story so amazing
5,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »